ElectronicsBatteriesEnergizer
2032 Lithium Coin Battery, 1 Pack

Energizer 2032 Lithium Coin Battery, 1 Pack

by Energizer

ENR ECR2032BP.I2 LITH 2032 1PK INDO

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Energizer 2032 Lithium Coin Battery, 1 Pack!
Kimberly C.
Natchitoches, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
Energizer 2032 Lithium Coin Battery, 1 Pack uploaded by Kimberly C.
Used some of these coin button batteries when I decorated for Christmas. They often run the little LED lights and are easy to replace with a baby screwdriver. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
LESABETH T.
Baden, PA
I needed this for a bathroom scale. It’s last forever and like I only have to buy 1.
Casey R.
Mt Washington, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I prefer all Energizer batteries. I feel as if they last the longest and I get the most for my money. These batteries are definitely worth the money!
Christine L.
Doniphan, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I like the Energizer brand. They arent quick to drain like many generic brands which is a cost savings within itself.
Nicole M.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Target
I needed this battery for a scale that someone gave me. Energizer batteries are always long lasting! Other brands don’t compare! They are a bit pricier but you pay for quality.
Erica S.
Effort, PA
Techie Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
Great coin batteries! I use them all the time, mainly for my book light. They last long and work great. I store them in the freezer until I need them.
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
Energizer 2032 Lithium Coin Battery, 1 Pack uploaded by Blair B.
Thanks to Home Tester Club, I received this Energizer 2032 Lithium Coin Battery 1 Pack, free, in exchange for my honest review. This battery was perfect for my key fob that goes to my 2017 Ford Mustang. I have had it in the fob for about 2 weeks now and everything is working like brand new again! A++
Shawna M.
Portage, MI
This is my preference over other household battery brands. I think they do last the longest, and are well made.
Emm R.
Elk City, KS
When my push-button start vehicle’s remote key fob died, I panicked. I was quickly relieved to find the CR2032 Energizer multi-pack to replace both key fobs. Energizer is a brand I trust, and your vehicle’s key fob is something that is essential. A battery-powered device this important, therefore, requires a high quality battery. Energizer CR2032 batteries are what you want to keep on hand!
Amanda F.
Woodstock, IL
These seem to last a long time. They are a bit expensive but fit most car fobs and odd shaped battery items. The flat battery can be annoying to install but if you have a flat head screwdriver it's all good. I've never had an issue with these not working or not lasting.

Looking for your answer?