BY ENERGEMS

Contains Premium Dark Chocolate. Clean Boost Of Healthy Energy*+ No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Preservatives. With Caffeine + Vitamins B+D. *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Fda. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. +Compare To Artificial Flavors, Colors And Preservatives In Some Energy Drinks. Made In Usa see more...

Claudia V.
Husband loved them and said they did give more energy. Not sold everywhere and I haven’t seen them since. Amazon has them at a regular price. These are easy to digest and chew. Smell good too!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received these in my Bulu Box in April, and I received them in the ‘Berry Dark Chocolate’ flavor. The flavor is surprisingly tasty - I thought they would be kind of gross to be honest, but of course, if you don’t like dark chocolate in the first place this would not be the ideal product. I think they use dark chocolate because it masks the bitterness of the caffeine. They really do give you a good boost of energy, it says you can eat up to three a day, but I usually take one or two depending on the level of energy I need and I don't feel any sort of crash. I plan to repurchase these in the future!
Alexis H.
Brenham, TX
I came across a site and got a free sample of the dark chocolate energems. They are so amazing. They taste great, give you the energy boost you need and no crash. I only take one a day and it gives me all I need. Not to mention customer service is absolutely amazing and they do anything they can to keep their customers satisfied!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
I tried ENERGEM DARK CHOCOLATE for free. The flavor is really hard but doesn't taste like medicine or pill. This supplement fulled my expectative. Definitely I want to buy Because when I used I felt more active and have more energy only with 3 gems. I recommend it!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I take these in the morning when I don't have time to make coffee or even when I do have coffee and I just don't feel energized and awake enough. I absolutely love these, they taste delicious, just like a candy and they work pretty darn fast. I was completely surprised and overalled impressed with this product.
denise k.
I completely love this all natural energy chew its a cleaner energy supplement that does exactly what it's suppose to without the crash effect although they could improve the dark chocolate in taste make it a little sweeter but I was very satisfied with this and I'm going to use my coupon that came with my sample
Sandra D.
Orange Cove, CA
I came across these by accident. I bought them to try them out. The taste is a bit strong. I did not feel much different the fist time i took them. The second day had a better effect on my energy level. They are a little bit on the pricey side. I don't know if ill buy them again.
Rochelle W.
Safford, AZ
I take these on a daily basis to give me the energy boost I need. Being a mother of 3 kids its hard to keep up with all of them. Since i started taking energems i have more energy and am able to make it through the day. The taste is ok a little chalk like but nothing to overpowering.
Christina V.
I received a fullsize of this in a subscription box and i really like them. They're a great on the go energy boost when you downy have time for coffee. They taste good too if you like dark chocolate.
Heather P.
These taste great and actually work. Received a sample and tried them not thinking they would be good but they actually were really good. I recommend and no aftertaste like I was expecting from the product.