Energel-tintenroller - 0,35 Mm, Blue (waterproof)

Energel-tintenroller - 0,35 Mm, Blue (waterproof)

Latex-free grip minimizes hand fatigue through extended writing periods 0.7mm point creates medium lines for excellent visibility Pigmented gel ink offers reliable use on important documents Unique formula provides smooth writing experience for consistent results Perfect for daily use at home, office and school

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Energel-tintenroller - 0,35 Mm, Blue (waterproof)!
How would you rate this product?
Diedra P.
Matthews, MO
Energel-tintenroller - 0,35 Mm, Blue (waterproof) uploaded by Diedra P.
The pen itself writes so smoothly compared to other rollerball type pens. The only complaint I have is it does skip. I don’t know if it is skipping because of the paper I am writing on or how I am holding the pen and writing. I’d recommend this someone who writes often and is looking for effortless writing, with keeping in mind it can/will occasionally skip while writing.

Looking for your answer?