BY ENER-G FOODS #77 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Ener-G® Pure Tapioca Flour.

Gluten-free.

Wheat-free.

Dairy-free.

Non GMO project. Verified.

nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
As a baker, you get requests for every variety. I bought this to make a gluten free cupcakes. I felt it's a good product and did its job. It definitely met my expectations. It's obviously a bit more than regular flower but for those with food allergies it's a. Great alternative
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
My husband is allergic to wheat and we use this and it tastes great. Bakes really nice and my kids don't even notice a difference
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Tapioca flour is a must for gluten free baking, and Ener G makes a pretty affordable product. I always keep this stuff on hand.
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great alternative to regular flour has a slightly different taste but not too bad specially when using Google it for sweet treats!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Welches, OR
Being allergic to gluten, I bake with a combination of tapioca flour, almond flour, and brown rice flour. Ener-G is one of my favorite brands and their tapioca flour is easy to find and at a reasonable price.
Malisa S.
Malisa S.
Galeton, PA
I have to make many of my own breads,cakes and other bakery items since I found out I have Celiac Disease. I found that Ener-g products work great for making just about any bakery item you would want. I have made breads,(quick & regular) muffins, doughnuts, cakes and even pie crusts with it and they have all turned out great. I always keep it and the other Ener-g products on hand for when the baking mood hits.