BY ENER-G FOODS

A culinary egg substitute. A blend of raising ingredients and stabilizer in a Gluten-Free base.   Wheat Free, Nut Free, No Preservatives, Artificial Flavorings, or Sugar Added.  No Cholesterol Contains no Eggs or Animal protein. Ener-G Egg Replacer is designed for use in baking.  It works best in scratch recipes.  It will not make scrambled eggs.  Although it will work well in some pre-made commercial mixes, it does not work well in others.  Trial and error is the only way to determine its effectiveness with a particular mix.  Egg replacer mimics what eggs do in a baking recipe.  It is important to put the batter of dough quickly into a preheated oven to ensure proper action as a delay will reduce the effectiveness of this product.  With yeast raised products there is no need to get products containing egg replacer into the oven qui see more...

Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
My son has a severe egg allergy and as you know, eggs are required for a lot of recipes. Without this I wouldn't be able to bake anything for my son, and he would be left out of most treats others enjoy. I make sure I keep this stocked in my house and I even take it on vacations with me if I know I will be able to cook. This box also has multiple recipes on it for you to try and its shocking the things you can use it in! I even made my son a quiche with this instead of the multiple eggs others use. I think if you have anyone in your life with an allergy, you MUST buy this and keep it in your pantry always.
Pinal P.
Osceola , AR
Foodie Expert
I used this one when I was cooking for a vegan party and I was baking brownies. I don't know what I did wrong but the batter was nice, but when I put the brownies in the oven it bubbled in the oven and the outside was cooked and the middle of the brownie was raw and bubbly. My aunt uses and she loves it so I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
Giselle O.
I really like using this in everything I bake. I have had no problems with it at all. I really don't have anything bad to say about this product. It's very affordable and it lasts a long time. I recommend it.
Lanay K.
I did not like this at all. The smell and taste of my baked goods was not great.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Foodie Expert
Not bad. Child with an egg allergy and wanted to eliminate it all so she would out grow it. Used this while baking and though it may turn out a little more chewy than usual, it was better than nothing.
Sherry A.
Conway, SC
Foodie Expert
I did a 30 day vegan challenge a few years back. Made a cake using this product. It didn't rise very well, but the flavor wasn't compromised at all! Thumbs up!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Roommate got this a few years ago because she was trying to be "Vegan." This stuff was awful, it didn't mix right and she wouldn't even touch it and frankly neither would I.

Possibly good in baking, wouldn't know, was too scared to try doing anything else with it but throw it away.
Emma S.
Delaware, OH
If eggs are a no-no in your diet, but you still want to make cakes and cookies, this works great! You just might need to add a little extra oil to cakes to ensure the right consistency and rise, but otherwise just like the real deal.
Mariangela C.
Bishop's Stortford, Bishop's stortford
Foodie Expert
Hello , how do you use it? Is it good for cakes ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Who has tried this product?
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
Where can I get this in GA?