Enell Sports Bra - Black uploaded by Influenster M.

BY ENELL

The Enell Sports Bra has become the standard for well endowed women around the world as a result of its performance of perfect design. A balance of comfort and control, Enell addresses the unique concerns of women that are shapely on top when they are in an athletic setting. This patented technology brings two concepts together to create ultimate support garment: compression and encapsulation. Put simply, this revolutionary design positions you perfectly, then holds you in place. Wide non-stretch straps won't gravitate, pinch or pull. A motion control neckline eliminates bounce. Unlike other sports bras that you pull on over your head and which may be difficult to fuss with, Enell's sports bra closes with a front hook-and-eye closure. A full back with integrated cross-strap design is the ultimate in support and structure. The smooth body of this piece won't stick to clothes. This garment has been fabricated with moisture-wicking material to keep you cool and dry no matter how hard you're working. Active women of all sizes deserve a sports bra with a perfect fit and great control. If you are an athlete that's well-endowed, there is no garment better suited to meet your needs than the Enell Sports Bra. FEATURES Smooth body Superior support and control for well endowed women Wide non-stretch straps Motion control neckline Secure front closure with hook and eye Full back, cross strap design Moisture wicking fabric Materials: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These bras are amazing!! You get the best support! They’re comfortable and easy to move around in. Mine was gifted to me.. and I’m sooo thankful for it! I️ had always wanted to try it out. I️ highly recommend you try this, ladies!!! It’ll be your new best friend!
Susan C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This bra is super comfortable. Where am I to do my cardio and it doesn't hurt my back at all and doesn't bother my shoulders. The sizes go up really large so women who have a larger chest, I definitely recommend it.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
For a well endowed women like myself, who has tried every store up & down, for a sports bra that fits and actually SUPPORTS, this has been a life saver for me. I absolutely love it and finally own one bra that is able to support me, fit well, and not hurt my back because it doesn't fit. I highly recommend this bra to well endowed women who are looking for that support. They go up real high in sizes which is amazing. Highly recommend!
Karri P.
Best sports bra ever for well endowed girls!!! I'm a 40DDD, and this is the only sports bra I've ever worn that eliminates bounce while running. Getting it on can be s little tricky, but once you're in, you're in. It's not a cute bra , but let's be real, if I need this bra, I'm not likely a girl who wears my sports bra as a top. It provides upper back support as well which prevents a lot of the post run pain I used to experience. My only complaint is that a seam across the of the cup can chafe a little bit. I got mine at Fleet Feet, but they are phasing them out. They can be hard to find, but I know REI still carries them.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I received two of these as a gift and I really thought they were pretty good. I'm pretty small in the chest so I felt that i didn't need THAT much control and at times it felt like I was binding myself down. The hook/eye closures can be a bit of a pain to get on and off. But the bras are really well made and they do not come apart easily.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is honestly the best sports bra I've ever used. All girls know how painful it feels to workout without something that'll hold your breasts in one spot and not jump off your chest. This is the most supportive sports bra I have ever worn!
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
Love the support this bra gives me. I have 36DD so I need all the support I can get while working out but also want the comfort of a simple sports bra. This gives me both! I would definitely recommend to the bigger busted ladies!
Gailyed M.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Excelente brasiere.... Muy cómodo.... Me ayuda a mantener mi busto en su lugar.... Me permite realizar cualquier actividad física sin preocuparme por los movimientos o la incomodidad ya ir esta no existe😄 me encanta
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is a high quality item. Cloth is good and made of good materials. Little cons to this. Pricing is alright. But worth the cost. Not too expensive. Fits well and runs true to size. Would recommend.
Morgan W.
Bradford , OH
Excellent sports bra for those of us ladies who have a bigger chest area!
I always had a hard time finding the perfect bra to wear to the gym.
I am so glad I found this product. I highly recommend.
Katlyn G.
Temple, TX
I have been looking to workout some more yet i have no sports bras to secure me I've heard this is a good bra by others but i would like to know your thoughts is this bra worth the cost ?
Leslie W.
ada, OK
Is thus a good sports bra for big boobs?
Tasha H.
Is this bra supportive?
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Are they readily available in multiple colors?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Would this work or look OK on someone with an A or B cup?