BY ENDUST

Endust® Lemon Zest Multi-Surface Dusting Spray.
25% more bonus size.
Dust & clean fast.
Removes dust, allergens, fingerprints and smudges.
Leaves natural shine.
No wax - no residue.
Spray on, wipe off, Move On™! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Why smear stuff on furniture when all you want to do is get rid of dust? Get rid of Pledge and other products like it. Endust does nothing more than make dust stick to your dust rag. I had to hunt and hunt for this product and finally tracked it down on Amazon. I bought it immediately, even tho I had to pay thru the nose for it.....it's that good!

If you want to make your dusting more effective and quicker, this is the product you want.

(If you want to clean your furniture, try Weiman's "cream". It's not waxy, and there's no buildup.)
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I am a cleaning lady and this is the number one product I have to always have stocked. It has so many uses, it can be used on wood, stainless steel, granite, etc. It dusts, polishes, and makes the house smell amazing. The best part is it is so cheap. Don't even waste your time with pledge or other dusting products.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
I had never used this before, but was looking for a furniture polish/duster and I saw this on Ibotta so I decided to try it. I was very pleased! It has a great lemony smell and didn't leave a greasy residue after I dusted with it. Very reasonably priced, I will be getting it again.
Dottie S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used to use another brand but bought this once because they were out of my usual brand. I now won’t use any other brand. It has a nice scent and cleans really well.
Laurel L.
Fairview
Absolutely love love love this brand of dusting spray. However, on certain surfaces it looks all smudge and uncleaned,but for other surfaces it couldn't be better.
Goes on very evenly, and is one of the more affordable products. Couldn't ask for a better long lasting shine!
Jennifer M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love using this to dust my apartment. It smells excellent and does a great job. It is a great price as well.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
Some things this is great to clean other things not so much it's rather oily