BY ENDUST

Features: 2 Pack Electronics Dust Cleaning Kit With Anti-Static Cleaner & Duster With Bitt 8 Oz Multi-Surface Electronics Anti-Static Cleaner Repels Dust Once Applied Helps Prevent Buildup Of Static Charges Oil-Free, Wax-Free & Ammonia-Free Does Not Run;Specially Formulated To Safely & Effectively Clean Electronic Equipment Picks Up Dust & Gently Cleans Away Fingerprints 10 Oz Non-Flammable Electronics Duster With Safety Bitterant Creates Powerful Blasts That Are Safe For Electronics Includes An Extension Tube For Pin Point Cleaning Made In The USA see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great product to have around for laptops, keyboards, phones, any technology product really that gets dust in small crevices. It actually doesn't even have to be an electronic but that's where they make the point that it's safe for electronics because it's moisture free. This is a great thing to have on hand especially if you're allergic to dust or just need things to look a certain way. There are certain crevices in my home that fill with dust very fast it almost doesn't even make sense. But this forces are to push the Dust Away and clean the area. And like I said it does so in a moisture freeway which I find really helps because it's going to take forever. I have use other brands that I believe worked better than Endust which is why I gave it 4 stars however the value for this product is spot-on.
Amber T.
Terryville, CT
Absolutely love this stuff i use it all the time it sure does get all of the crap stuck under the keys.sometimes my keys get stuck and i end up running to get it n it cleans it out and I'm able to type away again.
Kallie D.
My mom always used this and called it cheap dusting lol instead of getting your old fashion wet wipe out get in the middle of all the dust but I love his product
Carmen K.
Wausau, WI
I think this stuff is great! I use this all the time. Really works great to get the dust out of electronics and in my car.
Maria B.
This is absolutely the best duster for electronics! It doesn't leave them waxy or oily and smells really fresh
Michelle H.
Stratford, CT
I have used this on my job for m computer and I think it is great. My computer key board looks so clean
heather m.
KNOXVILLE, TN
This is the best air duster that i have ever used!!