Endomondo Fitness App uploaded by Lidia Z.Endomondo Fitness App uploaded by Arneta O.Endomondo Fitness App uploaded by Arneta O.

BY ENDOMONDO #76 in Apps

Endomondo Fitness App
  • "It also will show you the map of what you completed when you are done and save those maps in it's history so you can keep track of your runs or other activities." in 9 reviews
  • "Sometimes after I hiked I would be really excited to see how many calories I burned,but would be disappointed when I found out it only recorded half of it, then exited on its own." in 9 reviews
  • "I've only used the free version so I don't know much about the extra features but the version I have is great for what I need!" in 7 reviews
  • "It is accurate in both distance and calories burned and even shows you a map/music played at the end of your run." in 6 reviews
  • "I love this app; I'm able to connect it to my bluetooth heart rate monitor during my workouts and it gives me a great burned calorie count, a hyrdation estimate and uses GPS to track your running routes/time." in 4 reviews
Pamela E.
Medley, FL
Es una aplicación bastante completa. Me gustaría que fuera un poco más interactiva con el usuario. Su interfaz podría ser mas divertida. Creo que deberían actualizarse un poco y mejorar la aplicación sin embargo pienso que tiene un gran potencial.
Cora W.
Dallas, GA
I have tried a lot of apps to track my running distance/time/speed/goals: MapMyRun, NikeRun, MapMyTrack, RunKeeper, etc. This is, by far, my favorite. It is sleek and easy to use and it lets you easily switch back and forth between goals. I usually use "Distance Goal" but you can also set a time or calorie goal. You can even try to beat a friend, beat yourself, Interval Running, or a Running Test. My favorite thing about this app is that it doesn't take forever to load. When I am ready to run, I pull up the app and hit "start." When I'm done I click stop. It doesn't ask me a million questions about what shoes I'm wearing, etc.
Allison H.
This app uses GPS on your smartphone to try your workouts, and then upload your statistics online. It's incredibly easy to use and navigate and is customizable.

It has a ton of options for different sports (running, cycling, walking, golfing, hiking, skiing, swimming, aerobics, hockey, yoga, and many more).

You can access your music library through this app and view a map so you always know exactly where you are.

The Audio Coach feature updates you on your performance after each mile and the Peptalk feature offers notes of encouragement (both can be turned off if you desire).

Their site is awesome too. It includes a list of routes you took and a graph that showing speed and elevation.
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I was SO happy I found Endomondo and I can't believe how much information it provides for free! I love that I can see not only the normal distance, speed, calories...I also get elevation, wind, weather, humidity and hydration needed. It's very user friendly. Compared to the offer free apple app options, I like this one the best. I like that I can cheer on friends and even join challenges. I found that it doesn't drain my battery as badly as some of the others. Definitely give this one a shot
Kayley F.
Boston, MA
I use this app on every run I go on! Not only does it map your route, track your speed and distance but it also gives you interesting information like how much water you should drink and you can even sync up your music. I have a step counter too and this app is spot on 99% of the time. The interface is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing (I love apps that make me look like a badass even though I am not - max altitude was 66ft? so that hill WAS awful). It is a fun and useful way to keep track of running. I haven't used it for any other sports but reading these reviews seems like I should. Download this app now!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I just started using this and I like it. I like the thing on the side that counts how many hamburgers you've burned off or how many trips around the world or to the moon you've taken based on your workout. I also like that you can draw out your workout on a map since I don't want to use my phone's data to track it. I used to use Walk With Walgreens' map tracking but since they've updated it I hate it, Endomondo's map tracking is easy to use and doesn't frustrate me. I also like that their map tells you approx. how many calories you burned. I will definitely continue to use this site to track my exercise from now on.
Deborrah C.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a great and FREE app for SmartPhones that tracks your route using satellite GPS. Your pace, route and distance covered are all tracked for you. Select the type of workout you are doing (walking, running, biking, etc.), enter your weight and other pertinent information on the profile, and Endomondo will calculate how many calories you've burned with each workout.

I also enjoy the fact that I can use it with friends and we can compare workouts and motivate each other.

Endomondo sponsors various competitions that you can compete in as well if you're into that sort of thing.
Heather G.
Vale, OR
I would've given this a B until this week. Word on the message board from Endomondo staff is that they will soon be offering a "Treadmill, Walking and Treadmill, Running" option so you can track your indoor AND outdoor activity! This will so simplify my life! I've been using endomondo for my outisde walking for a couple of years and have had to used another app for my treadmill walking/running. This app is easy to use and pretty "right on" with the calories and other info.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
There's not too much I have to say regarding Endomondo. I use the website instead of the ap. I work for Trek Bicycle and we are part of bike challenge happening now and the website is terrible. It's great for tracking... once you get to the right page. Navigating through the site is ridiculous an crazy. There is so much going on, I don't know where to look. I'm not too familiar with the app, but it has to be better than the website.
Lauren M.
Terryville, CT
My husband rides his bike to work daily and tracks his progress with Endomondo. Our two year old loves to watch him arrive home out our front window and Endomondo allows us to track his progress and know where he is on his route. My husband loves the app because he can track his exercise and because we know exactly when he will be home he can come home to a hot dinner every night. Our family really benefits from Endomondo.
Erin B.
Portland, ME
What is the benefit to this fitness app versus Nike+ or RunKeeper?
Kerri H.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone else sync their account with My Fitness Pal? I love it!
Molly B.
Salisbury, NC
What features should I check out? I've only used it for walking outside.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this app available for both iOS and Android?
Chris A.
Rock Hill, SC
Just loaded the app. How accurate is it in weight training mode?