Endomondo Fitness App
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "Sometimes after I hiked I would be really excited to see how many calories I burned,but would be disappointed when I found out it only recorded half of it, then exited on its own." in 9 reviews
- "It also will show you the map of what you completed when you are done and save those maps in it's history so you can keep track of your runs or other activities." in 9 reviews
- "I've only used the free version so I don't know much about the extra features but the version I have is great for what I need!" in 7 reviews
- "It is accurate in both distance and calories burned and even shows you a map/music played at the end of your run." in 6 reviews
- "I love this app; I'm able to connect it to my bluetooth heart rate monitor during my workouts and it gives me a great burned calorie count, a hyrdation estimate and uses GPS to track your running routes/time." in 4 reviews
It has a ton of options for different sports (running, cycling, walking, golfing, hiking, skiing, swimming, aerobics, hockey, yoga, and many more).
You can access your music library through this app and view a map so you always know exactly where you are.
The Audio Coach feature updates you on your performance after each mile and the Peptalk feature offers notes of encouragement (both can be turned off if you desire).
Their site is awesome too. It includes a list of routes you took and a graph that showing speed and elevation.
I also enjoy the fact that I can use it with friends and we can compare workouts and motivate each other.
Endomondo sponsors various competitions that you can compete in as well if you're into that sort of thing.
One of my favorite features is that I can post my runs to Facebook and Twitter to share with my other running friends. Endomoto also tracks many other activities, but I am only familiar with the running aspect, and love it just for that!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos