BY ENDIT #37 in Smoking Cessation

End the urge when you can t smoke. Tobacco Free. Nicotine Free. Up to 60 Hours of Flavor. Perfect for: Planes Trains Automobiles Office Home Restaurants Theaters Sporting Events With normal use each Endit should last up to 30 hours. This may vary depending on the strength of inhaling. see more...

• Can anyone tell me more abt this? Cost, how it works, effectiveness? 1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this works?1 Answers
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Washington, IL
I have been smoking way too long. Didn't know Walgreens carried a product like ENDIT. I think mostly I am addicted to menthol and just something to mess around with in my hand. You know, just go through the motion of smoking. It's only been a week, but I've cut down on smoking by half. Hoping to keep on cutting, then I'll give it an A. Wish me luck!
Dale K.
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
Have not tried these yet but I sure will!! they sound better than those ecigs that cost a small fortune and in my opinion do not satisfy the urge as well as they should!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Can anyone tell me more abt this? Cost, how it works, effectiveness?
Jammie D.
Jammie D.
Can anyone tell me if this works?