BY ENDEVR

Perfect For Everyone From Hard Charging Athletes To Weekend Warriors Provides Support &Amp; Stability For Muscles, Joints, &Amp; Tendons Doesn't Limit Range Of Motion Like A Traditional Brace&Nbsp; Features Our Exclusive Allsport&Trade; Adhesive Strengthtape Goes Beyond The Benefits Of Common Athletic Tape By Infusing Our Ion Health Technology.&Nbsp; Ions Can Help You Feel Better And Increase Energy.&Nbsp; Can Be Worn For Up To 5 Days In Nearly Any Condition, Including Water. Made In China see more...

Endevr StrengthTape Kinesiology Tape Precut Mini Pack Knee
  • "I have had problems with my knees after years of soccer and track and this has been a life saver throughout that time." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, NY
Kines tape is great for some one who's cleared to go back to activity without a brace but feels nervous about playing without it on. The tape does not effect the muscle or joint but rather gives you increased prprioception and awareness of and around the joint. the best application of the tape would come from a physical therapist who has a vast knowledge of anatomy, physiology and kinesiology and knows your specific impairments. Overall the tape is effective for its intended use and shouldn't be relied on for more.
Kayley M.
I have had a joint disease since a very young age. I tried everything from therapy to braces and nothing quite helped me the way this tape did. I could actually move freely and not worry if my knee was going to pop out at anytime. I highly recommend.
Cecilia F.
This strength tape works wonders for my knee. I have been playing soccer since I was 9 years old, and dancing since I was 7 years old. I started having issues with my knees since I was 16, this tape gives my knees just the right amount of support!
Jelitsa F.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff. I have had problems with my knees after years of soccer and track and this has been a life saver throughout that time. Definitely helps with support and takes pressure off of other areas
joanne l.
Freehold, NJ
Kinseology tape is great! I used it for my wrist after I broke it. I'm a server at a restaurant and workout everyday... It def help support me.
MyCaila P.
Beverly Hills , FL
It works a lot. i have been playing sports my whole life. with cheerleading,softball, and track my knee hurts a lot and the tape helps so much.
Anna R.
Love this k tape because it helps you feel more stable and helps your knee after injury so easy to use and easy to follow directions
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This has helped me with my knees a lot, not sure if its actually helping or there is a placebo effect. but still a fan.
Jordan H.
Peoria, IL
This stuff works awesome! I have problems with my knees and elbows! I love using it, it's easy and it works!
Erica M.
P C Beach, FL
This product holds up well when you are working out and sweating. You can not go wrong buying this product.
laura c.
Is is easy to tape yourself accurately?
Adriana V.
I been wanting to buy this tape but a bit iffy, is there any one who has used and felt a difftance?
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
Does this help if you have bad knees and work out?? Does it help with pain in the joint while working out??
Aimee S.
Has anyone tried this for runners knee? Was it helpful?
Randi H.
I had meniscus surgery when i was 14- today i turned 26 and from time to time i have pain. would this be somehting to look into to help alleviate the occasional pain?