BY ENDEVR

Perfect For Everyone From Hard Charging Athletes To Weekend Warriors Provides Support &Amp; Stability For Muscles, Joints, &Amp; Tendons Doesn't Limit Range Of Motion Like A Traditional Brace&Nbsp; Features Our Exclusive Allsport&Trade; Adhesive Strengthtape Goes Beyond The Benefits Of Common Athletic Tape By Infusing Our Ion Health Technology.&Nbsp; Ions Can Help You Feel Better And Increase Energy.&Nbsp; Can Be Worn For Up To 5 Days In Nearly Any Condition, Including Water. Made In China see more...

Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
I was always a skeptic about using these products but my physical therapist actually got me to give these a try. It definitely helped with the pain, and the over extension I felt in my muscles. I use these several times a week. LOVE.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
I had been so hesitant at first about taping myself up because I thought I'd look ridiculous, but the comfort level and how much it aids your muscles is well worth it!
Justine D.
Boston, MA
I use this and KT tape for taping my shins for shin splints when I run. This REALLY helps and makes the running bearable
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I have used this in the past and think it is right up there with KT tape. I use it on my knee for running, works well!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I have used this on my arm when I over extended the muscles and it works pretty well. It can get pricey though.
Autumn R.
Halifax
As an athletic therapist I can say, tape like this will not enhance your workout but it will help with pain so you can push harder and continue working out and not be stuck home on bed rest. The purpose of a product like this is very similar to what I do with athletes. Taping off and keeping everything in place so the athlete is not set back and can give 100. Highly reccomend taping and this product makes it easy for someone eith no knowledge of taping to do at home!