BY ENDEVR

Perfect For Everyone From Hard Charging Athletes To Weekend Warriors Provides Support &Amp; Stability For Muscles, Joints, &Amp; Tendons Doesn't Limit Range Of Motion Like A Traditional Brace&Nbsp; Features Our Exclusive Allsport&Trade; Adhesive Strengthtape Goes Beyond The Benefits Of Common Athletic Tape By Infusing Our Ion Health Technology.&Nbsp; Ions Can Help You Feel Better And Increase Energy.&Nbsp; Can Be Worn For Up To 5 Days In Nearly Any Condition, Including Water. Made In China see more...

Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff. My ankle muscles Never want to loosen up and these help so much. You definitely have to apply it a certain way or else it might not work as effectively but it's worth it based on how loose you'll be after!
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I was skeptical about this stuff back in high school, but I had someone recommend it so I gave it a shot. It really felt like it helped and it made my ankle feel better.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
My chiropractor suggested this tape. I don't understand how it works, but it totally works! My knee pain immediately improves when I apply this tape!
Tiffany L.
Frisco , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These are really helpful if you don't misuse them if you do you will mess up your joints
Carolyn Y.
These are a must have if you are goi to play sports! Work awesome and with the money! Love them!
Mykle M.
Apple Valley, CA
These work great for sports. My daughter and here teammates use them for soccer games and tournaments.
emily h.
Cedarburg, WI
I have used KT tape for so long and on so many different parts of my body. This tape has really saved my life, because without it, I cannot workout!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
This precut tape is AWESOME! Not having the ability to get to PT all the time means that I often need to tape myself, which can be hard to do. This takes out all of the guess work and really helps.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
I live this. i used it after i had an sprain at work. On heavy cardo or work days I'll slap one on and it makes a word of a difference.
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
It really helps to take the pressure off your knees. I've recently had ACL surgery and this has helped.
Stephanie  k.
Gresham, OR
Does it rub off when working out? Does is hurt to take off?
Stephanie H.
Sacramento, CA
Do these actually work?
emily h.
Cedarburg, WI
Who uses this often?
lulu j.
What exactly does this do? does it really relieve your muscles?
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
Do you believe the science behind kinesiology or do you think it's mental? I've used it in PT and don't feel it helped.