BY ENDEVR

Perfect For Everyone From Hard Charging Athletes To Weekend Warriors Provides Support &Amp; Stability For Muscles, Joints, &Amp; Tendons Doesn't Limit Range Of Motion Like A Traditional Brace&Nbsp; Features Our Exclusive Allsport&Trade; Adhesive Strengthtape Goes Beyond The Benefits Of Common Athletic Tape By Infusing Our Ion Health Technology.&Nbsp; Ions Can Help You Feel Better And Increase Energy.&Nbsp; Can Be Worn For Up To 5 Days In Nearly Any Condition, Including Water. Made In China see more...

Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff. My ankle muscles Never want to loosen up and these help so much. You definitely have to apply it a certain way or else it might not work as effectively but it's worth it based on how loose you'll be after!
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this tape. I am a collegiate soccer player and have had ankle problems in the past and need extra support when playing. I used to have to get my ankle taped by an athletic trainer before every game and practice, which was very time consuming, and the tape was sometimes irritating (too tight, ect) but with this tape, I can do it myself, have great support, and it is not too tight, so I have full range of motion.
Mezi G.
I love this tape! I have never bought the pre-cut package before though. cutting it yourself gives you the perfect fit and more options for ways of cutting/taping. tape is very sticky and works great for overuse pains. Not meant for the knee you just had surgery on, but good for the knee that still gives you some problems after you've fully healed from said surgery.
Ashley C.
Niagara Falls, NY
This tape provides a lot of relief to minor ankle/foot pain. It works really well for athletes experiencing minor injuries, but do not want to take a break from training. Of course it's ability to provide relief is dependent on the injury or level of soreness.
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
I was first introduced to this by my physical therapist for an ITBS running injury. This product really helped with my knee tracking while I was healing and make it easier to walk pain free. When I get back to the fitness level I was at, I will use this product to prevent further injury. In fact, I will use this TO get back to my fitness level, pain free.
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
I cry tears of relief when I came across this product. It became famous in the volleyball community when Olympian beach volleyball players were wearing it after injuries and still playing. This stuff makes it feel like you're not falling apart. Pain is dulled and tolerable! Life saver for every athlete!
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kinesiology tape is better saved for places that can't normally be traditionally taped or get a brace. if your ankle needs support get a brace or get it traditionally taped because this doesn't do much
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like other reviewers have stated this product is not for people who have sensitive skin. It did alleviate a significant amount of pain but it really irritated the skin around my ankle :/
Camaren S.
Griffin, GA
I saw this product for the first time on the back of s bus coming from my last cross country event.and the guy that wore it told me that it made him feel like he had support .
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was skeptical about this stuff back in high school, but I had someone recommend it so I gave it a shot. It really felt like it helped and it made my ankle feel better.
Stephanie  k.
Gresham, OR
Does it rub off when working out? Does is hurt to take off?
Stephanie H.
Sacramento, CA
Do these actually work?
emily h.
Slinger, WI
Who uses this often?
lulu j.
What exactly does this do? does it really relieve your muscles?
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
Do you believe the science behind kinesiology or do you think it's mental? I've used it in PT and don't feel it helped.