BY ENDEVR

Perfect For Everyone From Hard Charging Athletes To Weekend Warriors Provides Support &Amp; Stability For Muscles, Joints, &Amp; Tendons Doesn't Limit Range Of Motion Like A Traditional Brace&Nbsp; Features Our Exclusive Allsport&Trade; Adhesive Strengthtape Goes Beyond The Benefits Of Common Athletic Tape By Infusing Our Ion Health Technology.&Nbsp; Ions Can Help You Feel Better And Increase Energy.&Nbsp; Can Be Worn For Up To 5 Days In Nearly Any Condition, Including Water. Made In China see more...

• Where can I find this at. Been looking for these to help ease the...5 Answers
  • I've been using KT tape brand and I find it is not a sticky and l...1 Answers
  • What are your personal opinions to whether or not these tapes act...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Using KT tape changed my life! If you have knee pain you want to try this out. I swear it worked better than even getting a injection. Just Youtube ways to put in on and see which one works better for you. What feels better.
I usually wipe my skin off with alcohol so the tape sticks and stays on for longer periods of time. You can even shower with this on and leave it. Just don't scrub on top of it obviously.
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I really love this KT tape. I'm a runner and have sone knee pain and occasional foot pain. With a little tape, applied to the right places...I can finish my long runs without pain and irritation. The precut strips make it super friendly to use and hassle free. Out the door and running in no time most days.
Samantha F.
Zimmerman, MN
I work at Sonic drive in and I have to wear roller blades for 8-12 hours a day. I use this to tape up my ankles. If I don't use this then I'm in a lot of pain and I get really bad bruising. But when I do use this my ankles are ok and I can skate all day long
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
First off, I love how colorful and fashionable these tapes are. They make my injuries look "sporty." Second, it's not just about looks with his kines tape. This tape works wonders on my recovering joints and muscles. Give Em a try!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I absolutely love this tape ! I've been a dancer all my life and my knees and ankles sometimes need a little bit of extra support! This tape definitely helps when I'm aching and works amazing ! I love it !
Elisabeth S.
Oceanside, CA
I just finished AFBMT. I got hurt, as many do, and was diagnosed with grade one stress fractures in both shins, i.e. shin splints. This has really helped a lot. One thing I like is how it is waterproof and can stay on for 5-7 days.
Taylie B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this tape. It doesn't really do much. There are a bunch of videos to explain how to tape different places but they don't seem to do much for me. The nice this is that it is super stretchy but I wouldn't recommend this product.
cham u.
I wish I could buy strength tape in store. It is my favorite type of kinesiotape and the best type out there. It stays on my skin the best and longest and helps out 100% I have used other types but strength tape is by far the best for m
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this tape. I use it daily for my knee and now also for my ankle during workouts. It's easy to use works great and comes in a wide range of colors. The price is comparable to other brands of kinseo tapes on the market.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I recently hurt my ankle working out and my massage therapist wrapped it with kinesiology tape and it almost instantly felt relief. You can pretty much tape any part of your body and it'll help reduce pain.
Meredith S.
Is this like KT tape?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
How do you use this stuff? Does it stick to you or do you wrap it like an ace bandage?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I find this at. Been looking for these to help ease the pain of my stress fractures while I run
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this all for the hype or does it actually work ?
Haleigh T.
Are the pre-cut ones better than the long strips