Endangered Species Natural Chocolate Bars - Dark Chocolate - 72 Percent Cocoa - Hazelnut Toffee - 3 oz Bars - Case of 12 - Gluten Free -

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Bits of buttery toffee lend a subtle sweetness to this bitter-sweet dark chocolate bar. Break off a piece and instantly satisfy your chocolate craving. Walk away from your chocolate encounter with increased knowledge about black rhinos courtesy of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maggie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy 2 of these bars every month from the grocery store and I will continue to repurchase.

Pros nice natural chocolate flavor is enhanced by the sea salt. Tastier than Ghirardelli Intense Dark Twilight Delight 72% Cacao Bar.

Cons expensive . Not as creamy as I would like.
katelyn p.
Gilbert
Eating this chocolate not only tastes good, but makes you feel good too! There’s not much better than giving back to the endangered species by eating chocolate. I highly recommend this chocolate as a tasty treat!
Chelsea G.
I love this brand of dark chocolate. I’m a sugar addict and dark chocolate has helped me with cravings. I have a very small serving of this and it satiates me. It’s also good for you!
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
You can't go wrong with this brand! I buy mine at Kroger because the prices are the best there. So far my favorite flavor is the dark chocolate almond and sea salt, it's incredible!
Kym D.
Good for you and good for the planet. Great flavor but they are a bit pricey. I like to gift them for birthdays or special occasions. They are always a welcomed surprise.
Jennifer J.
I love Endangered Species bars. Great flavors and easy to break apart for a treat here and there. They make a great addition to gift baskets, as well.
Laura B.
Westville, NJ
The best!!! The low sugar keeps it a healthy chocolate option. The fact that proceeds go to helping endangered animals makes it even sweeter!
Shelby S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a great treat and an amazing cause! The flavor is amazing! I will definitely repurchase.
Lily B.
Chardon, OH
Love the combination of the natural chocolate and peanut butter. My two favorite flavors
Liz |.
Really great quality chocolate. Perks is you're helping the environment and saving endangered species with your purchase. Flavours are delicious