Endangered Species Chocolate Natural Dark Chocolate Squares With 88% Cocoa uploaded by Audrey K.Endangered Species Chocolate Natural Dark Chocolate Squares With 88% Cocoa uploaded by Kristen E.

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES

Endangered Species® Chocolate Dark Chocolate Squares.
10% net profits donated.
Natural dark chocolate squares with 88% cocoa.
88% cocoa.
Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Cocoa.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Certified GF™ gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this dark chocolate. I've tried dark choc of ALL kinds, Hershey, Girardelli, Godiva, Good Life, just to name a FEW. I actually PREFER this particular "species" of Dark Choc for several reasons. I love that it isn't as sweet as what we are used to. I love that its vegan& gluten-free, I love that its 88% cacao which is a bit harder to find. It's also a bit harder to bite thru but I must admit I LIKE having to kinda "work" for it, lol! To top ALL that off its *Fair Trade* & it gives back towards helping species that are quickly becoming extinct. What's not to love? Give this a try, I promise u wont be disappointed! U can thank me later😋😘!!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
This chocolate has been my after dinner staple for a while. I am able to purchase it from my local health food market, Seven Grains. I prefer dark chocolate for the health benefits and really like that this company offers an 88% cocoa option. Each square is condensed/thick, so they are a little hard to bite down on. This US company takes pride in practicing fair trade and giving back, so it's a nice feeling to support them and the wildlife.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I keep my eye out for dark chocolate in the grocery store. Its a healthier option if you just need a chocolate fix. I spotted these, and very had a bar above 78% cocoa. Its very dense, and yummy. Almost no sweetness, so be prepared for bitter. My only complaint was it was harder to bite into, due to the density.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love this chocolate. I eat a ton of dark chocolate and have eaten Lindt, Ghirardelli,and more. This chocolate does not have the alkali taste of Lindt and is wonderfully smooth.
Kady E.
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and if you add almonds and sea salt I am the biggest fan! This product is good, but a tad more bitter than other similar products I have had.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I have tried a lot of these flavors but the sea salt and almonds is my favorite. It doesn't taste too dark and I love the bits of sea salt in it. The other flavors are really good too and I love how they are vegan and help animals.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
This 88% dark chocolate is perfection! Not too bitter but definitely not too sweet. You get all the health benefits of dark chocolate along with a great taste. Couldn't get any better!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
My boyfriend and I are dark chocolate fanatics. We absolutely love Endangered Species Chocolate's Dark Chocolate squares!
ASHLEY M.
ASHLEY M.
These are good. Its kind of a different flavor. I mostly bought this product because of where the money goes.
Jan L.
Jan L.
My family the adults like this because it is real cocao , when one needs a piece of chocolate this seems to satisfy them...