Endangered Species Chocolate Natural Dark Chocolate Squares With 88% Cocoa uploaded by Audrey K.Endangered Species Chocolate Natural Dark Chocolate Squares With 88% Cocoa uploaded by Kristen E.

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species® Chocolate Dark Chocolate Squares.
10% net profits donated.
Natural dark chocolate squares with 88% cocoa.
88% cocoa.
Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Cocoa.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Certified GF™ gluten-free. see more...

Tay T.
Vacaville, CA
Hands down probably my favorite chocolate ive had in a long time. This dark chocolate has a super rich flavor. The chocolate is incredible not only because of the flavor but also because it's Vegan!! And for every purchase the company donates to help wildlife!! If that doesnt amaze you i dont know what will. You need to give this brand a try!
Amanda H.
Frankfort, IN
Review for: Dark Chocolate 3 oz more...
This is my absolute favorite dark chocolate there is available! It is a little pricey, @ around 4$ per bar . Its , just so delicious,smooth, creamy; and 80 percent cocoa . It melts right in your mouth, and it is pure vegan too! It is totally worth the price, for that indulgence!
Jordan M.
Review for: Dark Chocolate 3 oz more...
I’ve been trying to eat chocolate with higher percentages of cacao and this one is one of my favorites.

It’s creamier and less bitter than other high percentage chocolate bars.
Shanah Z.
For "shark week" I nibble on these. They are excellent with red wine and some profit goes to help endangered species. So it's a win for all in desserts. This chocolate spoiled me and now all other chocolate taste like eating plastic.
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Dark Chocolate 3.5 oz more...
I gotta say, I NEVER buy sweets, but this is an exception. Health(ier) dark chocolate AND you’re saving the planet?! Count me in. I haven’t bought i different brand of chocolate other than the Endangered Species in probably over 2 1/2 Years
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this dark chocolate. I've tried dark choc of ALL kinds, Hershey, Girardelli, Godiva, Good Life, just to name a FEW. I actually PREFER this particular "species" of Dark Choc for several reasons. I love that it isn't as sweet as what we are used to. I love that its vegan& gluten-free, I love that its 88% cacao which is a bit harder to find. It's also a bit harder to bite thru but I must admit I LIKE having to kinda "work" for it, lol! To top ALL that off its *Fair Trade* & it gives back towards helping species that are quickly becoming extinct. What's not to love? Give this a try, I promise u wont be disappointed! U can thank me later😋😘!!
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Review for: Dark Chocolate 3.5 oz more...
I love this brand. It is vegan so I can eat it without guilt. It taste great not too bitter for 80% cacao. The price is fair definitely purchasing it again. Are usually buy these at my local Walgreens I would definitely recommend this to others. The only flavor I would recommend you to stay away from for the sake of your molars. Is the dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I have tried a lot of these flavors but the sea salt and almonds is my favorite. It doesn't taste too dark and I love the bits of sea salt in it. The other flavors are really good too and I love how they are vegan and help animals.
Brittany R.
This chocolate has been my after dinner staple for a while. I am able to purchase it from my local health food market, Seven Grains. I prefer dark chocolate for the health benefits and really like that this company offers an 88% cocoa option. Each square is condensed/thick, so they are a little hard to bite down on. This US company takes pride in practicing fair trade and giving back, so it's a nice feeling to support them and the wildlife.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I keep my eye out for dark chocolate in the grocery store. Its a healthier option if you just need a chocolate fix. I spotted these, and very had a bar above 78% cocoa. Its very dense, and yummy. Almost no sweetness, so be prepared for bitter. My only complaint was it was harder to bite into, due to the density.