BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Milk Chocolate With Cherries.
10% net profits donated.
48% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten-free. see more...

• Where can you find the milk chocolate bars? I can only find dark1 Answers
  • Are they expensive? 4 Answers
  • Have been looking for a new product like this where can I find th...3 Answers
Lily H.
Rocky Point, NC
When I first bought them it was only for the fact that it helps the animal on the front, but I tried it and it was really good. When every I need a good pick me up I buy a bar, they have a lot of different flavors.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mmm probably one of my favorite milk chocolates. It's so creamy and decadent and you can feel good about eating it.
Kristina M.
Yum! You can enjoy your chocolate and save the world at the same time. I love this brand and love their product.
Glamour G.
I love the Endangered Species Milk chocolate bar with cherries as well as their other bars. I eat a whole bar every time!
Lindsey S.
These chocolates are very good and they serve a great purpose and they donate to charities. Good brand
Renee R.
High Bridge, NJ
I recently ried these after finding them in the organic aisle in the grocery store, and I am hooked!! They are wonderful!
Anna P.
Redmond, OR
So delicious! I am obsessed with their dark chocolate bars. I have tried a variety of flavors and they have all been great.
Caroline T.
I love this company. I love they donate money to support endangered animals - and they produces great chocolate.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Nice tasting chocolate kind of like a cherry cordial flavor. Purchased from my local Kroger supermarket in the health food section. More of an organic chocolate option versus having added unwanted ingredients.
Kristi V.
Great chocolate bar, not only does it taste smooth and phenomenal, it is all natural and a very charitable company. They donate 10% of net profits to charitable organizations supporting species and habitat conservation efforts in harmony with humanity. Love this company :)
Ana J.
Covina, CA
Where do they sell this candy bars? I've never heard of them.
Cassie W.
Now does this donate a percentage of profits to endangered species?
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Are they expensive?
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Have been looking for a new product like this where can I find this, I haven't seen it in Kroger yet anyone have any ideas
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
How much of the cost goes to the endangered species?