BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Milk Chocolate With Cherries.
10% net profits donated.
48% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten-free. see more...

• Where can you find the milk chocolate bars? I can only fi...1 Answers
  • Are they expensive? 4 Answers
  • Have been looking for a new product like this where can I...3 Answers
Jennifer P.
Tried these at Earth Fare when they had a winter sale.
Chocolate and cherries? WHAT COULD GO WRONG??
If anything, I'd say it could use more cherry, but I'm a bit of a fanatic for sweet and tart.
Mattie W.
I have to start with a personal disclaimer: I am a woman who does not like chocolate. That being said, every once in a blue moon, I crave chocolate covered fruit. This is my go to brand. I'm sure the milk chocolate is up to code to all the normals who loveeee chocolat even though I go for this company's dark chocolate with cherries bar. Along with good taste and price, I'm a conservationist, so I fully support a company that sends 10% net profits from the bars to organizations that preserve and protect wildlife!!
Justine A.
2005 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my absolute favorite! Super yummy and such superb quality chocolate. I love all products that I've tried from them. I love that they are part of a good cause. And this one is delicious with the bits of cherries in there. I definitely recommed these.
Kristi V.
Great chocolate bar, not only does it taste smooth and phenomenal, it is all natural and a very charitable company. They donate 10% of net profits to charitable organizations supporting species and habitat conservation efforts in harmony with humanity. Love this company :)
Kaitlyn  F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this company! Not only is the chocolate amazing, but they support a good cause! The combination of milk chocolate and cherries is to die for! Their chocolate is more expensive than the big name chocolates but it's well worth the extra if you ask me!
Jennifer T.
I love dark chocolate! These are delicious. Not only do you treat yourself, but you are also treating the endangered animals. A portion of the bar you pay for goes to the endangered species foundation to help prevent endangered animals from going extinct.
Lily H.
Rocky Point, NC
When I first bought them it was only for the fact that it helps the animal on the front, but I tried it and it was really good. When every I need a good pick me up I buy a bar, they have a lot of different flavors.
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO
I love this company, such a great mission! The chocolate is phenomenal, they use great ingredients in order to make the best chocolate bar while raising money for charities. Great company, great chocolate!!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Nice tasting chocolate kind of like a cherry cordial flavor. Purchased from my local Kroger supermarket in the health food section. More of an organic chocolate option versus having added unwanted ingredients.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I purchased this at first only because of the great things they are doing. After I tried it , it will be something I purchase again because the taste is amazing!
Ana J.
Covina, CA
Where do they sell this candy bars? I've never heard of them.
Cassie W.
Now does this donate a percentage of profits to endangered species?
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Are they expensive?
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Have been looking for a new product like this where can I find this, I haven't seen it in Kroger yet anyone have any ideas
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
How much of the cost goes to the endangered species?