Endangered Species Chocolate Milk Chocolate With Almonds Bar Natural - Sandhill Crane

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Milk Chocolate with Almonds.
10% net profits donated.
48% cocoa.
Certified GF™ gluten-free. see more...

Jennifer P.
Tried these at Earth Fare when they had a winter sale.normally I don't prefer salty chocolates, but the almond really stood out. I don't know what kind of almonds were used, but I eat this more for the nuts than the chocolate!!! Lol
Rachel K.
One of my favorite brands of chocolate. I love that it has all natural ingredients and is ethically traded. The best part is 10% of net profits from your purchase are donated to support conservation efforts!.
Lucrecia S.
elk grove
I love the packaging of these chocolates, who doesn’t love helping a cause especially when you get chocolate out of it! The chocolate to almond ratio is great in this bar, would definitely recommend.
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
One of my favorite chocolate brands! The chocolate is smooth and delicious, filled with almonds and the packaging always includes some great information about various endangered species. Because of this I often prefer this brand when including chocolate as part of a gift because the wrappers are very pretty looking and the information on them is very interesting.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
Not only is their chocolate amazing, seriously, delicious but their packaging and message is wonderful as well. Promoting knowledge about endangered species, every effort counts.
Tasha D.
Kerrville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness!!! These bars are addicting! I love the packaging and the 'feel good' nature that comes with it. These make great gifts, too.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I love this brand, their chocolate is so tasty and good. I also love the pictures of all endangered animals on their packaging
Meghan M.
Spring Lake, MI
Love the chocolate and the packaging, I'm not sure if they do anything with profits for the animals or not though
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
This is a delicious lowish sugar option. This is kind of on the pricey side but totally worth the splurge
Han R.
Delish! Nice and smooth, not too sweet perfectly crunchy! Great for sharing and never disappoints
Rachel K.
I love this chocolate, and seeing about the endangered animals on the packaging. Does anyone know if they donate anything to help endangered animals?