Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Hazelnut Toffee Bar Natural - Black Rhino uploaded by Jessica H.

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE #51 in Chocolate

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Toffee.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten-free. see more...

RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love Endangered species chocolate because it's vegan. It has a great dark chocolate taste with a healthy real value of a chocolate bar. Compared to others products- this product is the healthiest, you can tell when you first bite into it.
I would recommend this product to everyone I know and I've made had my grandmother start buying it for herself.
Michelle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Delicious! I love the message of this company. I have tried so many flavors and they all have been incredible. They are usually on sale 2/$5 which is super affordable. I recommend them to everyone.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can honestly say this is one of my favorite candy bars. It's a nice, rich dark chocolate that isn't overly sweet. The hazelnut toffee compliments the dark chocolate very well. It's easy to eat a piece of two of this bar and feel like your sweet tooth is satisfied without over doing it (a huge plus for my household)! 10% of every bar is donated to organizations that support preserving our wildlife. Which makes buying these bars an even easier choice for me. I'd recommend trying this bar for sure!
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is a great dark chocolate! I love the perfect amount of hazelnut and the chocolate has a slight bitter bite but not too much. This also contributes to saving our wildlife across the globe so future generations can hopefully enjoy them as well.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC
I buy this every time I am at wholefoods. I find it to be a little pricey but it's delicious and for a good cause!!
Casey G.
Weslaco, TX
Tastes so good and is for a good cause. If you don't like dark chocolate though I wouldn't suggest it is not super sweet
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
I absolutely love this chocolate especially since it is mostly cocoa so it is not super fattening and sugary.
Mary D.
This is my current favorite chocolate. It is a little on the expensive side for a chocolate bar but is for a good cause.