Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Hazelnut Toffee Bar Natural - Black Rhino uploaded by Jessica H.

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Toffee.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite flavors through this brand. I'm a huge fan of this company for all that it does and love that part of the sales goes to a good cause. This is definitely a great flavor and try out if you've never tried it before.
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
Delicious! I love the message of this company. I have tried so many flavors and they all have been incredible. They are usually on sale 2/$5 which is super affordable. I recommend them to everyone.
Jessica H.
The village , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can honestly say this is one of my favorite candy bars. It's a nice, rich dark chocolate that isn't overly sweet. The hazelnut toffee compliments the dark chocolate very well. It's easy to eat a piece of two of this bar and feel like your sweet tooth is satisfied without over doing it (a huge plus for my household)! 10% of every bar is donated to organizations that support preserving our wildlife. Which makes buying these bars an even easier choice for me. I'd recommend trying this bar for sure!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love Endangered species chocolate because it's vegan. It has a great dark chocolate taste with a healthy real value of a chocolate bar. Compared to others products- this product is the healthiest, you can tell when you first bite into it.
I would recommend this product to everyone I know and I've made had my grandmother start buying it for herself.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is a great dark chocolate! I love the perfect amount of hazelnut and the chocolate has a slight bitter bite but not too much. This also contributes to saving our wildlife across the globe so future generations can hopefully enjoy them as well.
Rebecca D.
They’re chocolate is seriously so good and it goes towards a good cause. While Hershey is great, it’s use of slave labor makes it hard for me to buy.
Casey G.
Weslaco, TX
Tastes so good and is for a good cause. If you don't like dark chocolate though I wouldn't suggest it is not super sweet
Mary D.
This is my current favorite chocolate. It is a little on the expensive side for a chocolate bar but is for a good cause.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC
I buy this every time I am at wholefoods. I find it to be a little pricey but it's delicious and for a good cause!!
Holli J.
Birmingham, AL
Good, but pretty expensive for a candy bar. Too pricey for my taste. Delicious, but I try not to buy candy often.