Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Hazelnut Toffee Bar Natural - Black Rhino uploaded by Jessica H.

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Toffee.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten-free. see more...

Poba Z.
This brand is my first choice when I buy chocolate. Not only it is very delicious but also it helps the planet which is a very important concern. So if you are looking to buy a tasty chocolate and help the planet . This is what you should buy
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite flavors through this brand. I'm a huge fan of this company for all that it does and love that part of the sales goes to a good cause. This is definitely a great flavor and try out if you've never tried it before.
Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Dark chocolate? Hazelnuts?? Toffee??? YES! Very yummy combination. I prefer this chocolate brand and eat it more than others. I buy my bars at Whole Foods and Sprouts but I’ve also bought a couple through Thrive Market
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this brand and I love what they do for animals and the environment. Most of the chocolates are vegan and extremely delicious. All of their chocolate bars are so yummy and I would highly recommend people to try them.
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
Delicious! I love the message of this company. I have tried so many flavors and they all have been incredible. They are usually on sale 2/$5 which is super affordable. I recommend them to everyone.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can honestly say this is one of my favorite candy bars. It's a nice, rich dark chocolate that isn't overly sweet. The hazelnut toffee compliments the dark chocolate very well. It's easy to eat a piece of two of this bar and feel like your sweet tooth is satisfied without over doing it (a huge plus for my household)! 10% of every bar is donated to organizations that support preserving our wildlife. Which makes buying these bars an even easier choice for me. I'd recommend trying this bar for sure!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love Endangered species chocolate because it's vegan. It has a great dark chocolate taste with a healthy real value of a chocolate bar. Compared to others products- this product is the healthiest, you can tell when you first bite into it.
I would recommend this product to everyone I know and I've made had my grandmother start buying it for herself.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great dark chocolate! I love the perfect amount of hazelnut and the chocolate has a slight bitter bite but not too much. This also contributes to saving our wildlife across the globe so future generations can hopefully enjoy them as well.
Rebecca D.
They’re chocolate is seriously so good and it goes towards a good cause. While Hershey is great, it’s use of slave labor makes it hard for me to buy.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Endangered Species Chocolate, especially the dark chocolates with caramel because they taste really good and they have good ingredients.