Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Espresso Beans.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten free.

What is endangered species in chocolate?
Are these good
Do they tease good
Start your review of Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Expresso Beans Bar Natural - Tiger!
Product Highlights
“Have purchased this chocolate bar several times and it's one of my favorites.” in reviews
“And the chocolate is high quality and amazing. ” in reviews
“I try to purchase a new flavor every time I head to the supermarket.” in reviews
“This chocolate is little expensive but is a dark chocolate and everything is natural so for me is worth it.” in reviews
Plano, TX
My favorite type of dark chocolate I usually don't like it but this one is so rich and it's great for your heart and very fordable I needed at least once a day and it's just so good
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t really like dark chocolate but this... this is fantastic. Mainly because of the espresso beans in it. I ate the bar in one sitting... that wasn’t intentional.
This is one of my all time favorite candy bars, not only is it good quality dark chocolate, but also natural. It has a great kick/crunch with the espresso beans.
Yonkers , NY
Coffee in a bar ! well something like that. But this flavor is so yummy! I try to purchase a new flavor every time I head to the supermarket. This one is an A ++
Rising Sun, MD
Such a good chocolate and for a great cause!! The chocolate is very rich and smooth. The expresso is definitely something ypu taste, but if that's what you're looking for than I would recommend it 100%.
Manchester, NH
This chocolate bar is delicious. The espresso beans are chopped up just the right way that you get a good amount in every bite. And the chocolate is high quality and amazing.
Sultan, WA
Favorite vegan chocolate. The espresso is such a nice touch to the flavor. This is my guilty pleasure snack when I have cramps. Coffee and chocolate fix everything.
Denver, CO
I love endangered species chocolate! Not only does the chocolate taste great, it's fair trade and ethically sourced. This is the main brand of chocolate I purchase.
Hutchinson , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with this chocolate. It has such a great rich and smooth taste. This is my go to chocolate. I love that it helps and supports endangered animals.
This brand of chocolate is truely decadent. I love the Dark Chocolate with Espresso Beans and the Dark Chocolate with Caramel. Such a great treat! I'm hooked.