Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Expresso Beans Bar Natural - Tiger

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Espresso Beans.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Have purchased this chocolate bar several times and it's one of my favorites." in 2 reviews
  • "And the chocolate is high quality and amazing. " in 1 review
  • "I try to purchase a new flavor every time I head to the supermarket." in 1 review
  • "This chocolate is little expensive but is a dark chocolate and everything is natural so for me is worth it." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There are so many different flavors from this brand this is definitely a really great and one that I have enjoyed and have repurchased multiple times. They use really great ingredients and prove it on their label. Great to see a non GMO option out there. As well as a great company that sponsors are really great cause.
Ron G.
Black Mountain
If you care about the planet and the people on it. This is the chocolate for you. The things you buy do make an impact. What you eat does matter on a global scale. And this chocolate has an excellent taste. So it’s doubly good for you and your soul.
Steff M.
This dark chocolate with espresso beans satisfies my sweet tooth every time that I have a craving and it feels great knowing that I'm supporting a company that I can stand behind.
Bailey N.
My favorite chocolate bar ever!! It’s out of this world. If I could eat these everyday I would. The dark chocolate is delicious and good for you (in moderation) and the espresso beans add such a nice flavor and crunch. I need to go buy more right now!
Andrea R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this Dark chocolate brand. Not only do they claim that they donate to endangered animals, but the flavor is really yummy especially in the freezer. One bar lasted me like two weeks because It really helps to curb my cravings.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
My number 1 favorite chocolate brand! I love how a percentage goes to wildlife and that they dont skimp on quality. You only need 1 square to satisfy a craving its THAT good.
Sasha L.
Webster, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t really like dark chocolate but this... this is fantastic. Mainly because of the espresso beans in it. I ate the bar in one sitting... that wasn’t intentional.
Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
I love endangered species chocolate! Not only does the chocolate taste great, it's fair trade and ethically sourced. This is the main brand of chocolate I purchase.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I love all of Endangered Species Chocolate, but this one is my favorite. Has just the right amount of espresso and the chocolate is amazing quality.
My other favorite thing about this company is they donate funds to animal conservation. Which is something I'm personally passionate about. On top of that, they're ethically sourced and leave a smaller carbon footprint than mass brands. And their packaging is recyclable!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am such a sucker for Dark Chocolate and this espresso dark chocolate bar is amazing! I try to pick it up when it is on sale at my local whole foods (which is often)...and I try to keep this one on hand for a little late night nibble when I need a sweet treat fix! I'd highly recommend this bar!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Lindsay S.
Manassas, VA
Since it has coffee beans ground up in it, has anyone noticed that it helps give them a boost of energy throughout the day?
Barbara D.
What is endangered species in chocolate?
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Are these good
Cassie W.
Do profits go to help all endangered species or just the ones pictures on the chocolate?