Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Expresso Beans Bar Natural - Tiger

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Espresso Beans.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Have purchased this chocolate bar several times and it's one of my favorites." in 2 reviews
  • "And the chocolate is high quality and amazing. " in 1 review
  • "I try to purchase a new flavor every time I head to the supermarket." in 1 review
  • "This chocolate is little expensive but is a dark chocolate and everything is natural so for me is worth it." in 1 review
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I love all of Endangered Species Chocolate, but this one is my favorite. Has just the right amount of espresso and the chocolate is amazing quality.
My other favorite thing about this company is they donate funds to animal conservation. Which is something I'm personally passionate about. On top of that, they're ethically sourced and leave a smaller carbon footprint than mass brands. And their packaging is recyclable!
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am such a sucker for Dark Chocolate and this espresso dark chocolate bar is amazing! I try to pick it up when it is on sale at my local whole foods (which is often)...and I try to keep this one on hand for a little late night nibble when I need a sweet treat fix! I'd highly recommend this bar!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Really tasty dark chocolate that is complemented by coffee beans! It's crunchy and smooth and just a tad sweet. The only down side is it's pricey but you can feel good knowing your purchase is doing good.
Caity C.
Caity C.
I love buying these chocolates not only because of their delicious flavor, but also because they support a great cause! A must-have for any chocolate and animal lover!
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
I love the message behind these delicious chocolate bars! When I became more health and environment conscious these really helped smooth my transition.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Endangered Species is by far one of my favorite companies. I first saw them at my local Kroger and tried this bar and wow oh wow I loved it!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love these bars! excellent combination of flavors, very well balanced. And I rapt appreciate the company's values.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Everything about this chocolate is wonderful. The flavor is incredible, the ingredients are all natural, it's fresh, you get pictures of beautiful animals on the package, and the profits go to help endangered animals. Hard to get any better than that.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
They sell these at the natural history museum at my university and they're delicious. The fact that the proceeds go towards preservation as well makes both your heart and your tummy happy.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Rising Sun, MD
Such a good chocolate and for a great cause!! The chocolate is very rich and smooth. The expresso is definitely something ypu taste, but if that's what you're looking for than I would recommend it 100%.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers , NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Manassas, VA
Since it has coffee beans ground up in it, has anyone noticed that it helps give them a boost of energy throughout the day?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Are these good
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
What is endangered species in chocolate?
Martha p.