Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Cranberries & Almonds Bar Natural - Wolf uploaded by Harmony J.

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Cranberries & Almonds.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™ gluten-free. see more...

• Where can I find this chocolate bar and how much do they usually ...1 Answers
  • I don't understand what this product is ?1 Answers
  • Which store has these the cheapest?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I am a big fan of this brand of chocolate...the darker the chocolate the better. " in 1 review
  • "The dark chocolate mixes well with the cranberry, definitely give it a try." in 1 review
jessica s.
leweston
I love wolves as they are my favorite animal so not only can I snack on and enjoy this great treat but I can help out with animals that are in danger. The taste is amazing and doesn’t have the same plastic-y flavor like Hershey’s does. I would definitely reccomend this.
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite flavors buy this brand. Love the company and all that it does and that parts of the sale go towards a good cause. Creamy delicious taste love the use only the best ingredients non-GMO.
jackie k.
GO BUY BUNDLES OF THIS CHOCOLATE NOW. seriously not kidding. It’s so delicious and creamy. Best part is that it only has 2-6 net carbs depending on which flavors you get. I highly recommend it!!
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
I really enjoyed this but I don't see it at a lot of the stores we go to. The flavor was really rich and I love dark chocolate anything. A little bit more expensive than some of the other chocolate on the shelf with it but it brings attention to a really great cause.
Annie G.
American Fork
For a real dark chocolate these hit the mark! One bar will last me a few days, since I like to savor these. If you prefer corn syrup style chocolate these probably aren't for you.
Tanya H.
LEHIGHTON, PA
Such a great concept. I love this company. I wish our local Giant had more varieties! This is another of my favorites. Eat it nice and slow and savir the flavors.
Rose L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate bars! The combinations are amazing and worth the price! I also like that while I'm indulging, I'm also contributing to Endangered Species causes, win-win. Cranberries, almonds and dark chocolate can never go wrong!
Marica S.
This is what momma gets when she needs a little something to treat herself!! I absolutely adore these endangered species candy bars. I got for them in the store every time. They're great for the price!
Chase C.
Cornelius, NC
I love this brand not only because it's easy to find in stores but it's actually really freaking delicious!! Most of their dark chocolate is VEGAN CERTIFIED and KOSHER!! It has amazing texture (very smooth and creamy whereas other vegan chocolate can be very crisp) and rich flavor. I recommend dipping in peanut butter (just a weird preference of mine) 😋
Farah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste isn't as great as some other chocolates but I do like the different flavors they offer and I also love the fact it goes to a great cause. I found mine at Ralph's for a great price I would recommend to others if they like chocolate and want to help animals
Justine B.
Manchester, NH
What is your favorite flavor?
Kayla V.
Stratford , PE
I don't understand what this product is ?
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find this chocolate bar and how much do they usually cost?
Tiffany H.
N Lawrence, OH
Which store has these the cheapest?