Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Cranberries & Almonds Bar Natural - Wolf uploaded by Harmony J.

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES #22 in Fruit

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Cranberries & Almonds.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™ gluten-free. see more...

• Where can I find this chocolate bar and how much do they usually ...1 Answers
  • I don't understand what this product is ?1 Answers
  • Which store has these the cheapest?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I am a big fan of this brand of chocolate...the darker the chocolate the better. " in 1 review
  • "The dark chocolate mixes well with the cranberry, definitely give it a try." in 1 review
Chase C.
Chase C.
Cornelius, NC
I love this brand not only because it's easy to find in stores but it's actually really freaking delicious!! Most of their dark chocolate is VEGAN CERTIFIED and KOSHER!! It has amazing texture (very smooth and creamy whereas other vegan chocolate can be very crisp) and rich flavor. I recommend dipping in peanut butter (just a weird preference of mine) 😋
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Love love these flavors together! Another great product from an awesome company that truly cares about the world and the animals in them. I just love how by purchasing these yummies you are helping to spread light.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
This is awesome chocolate! It was on sale at the grocery store 2 for $4 so I got this to try plus the sea salt and caramel. I will definitely get it again!
Angela F.
Angela F.
Love the dark chocolate and the flavors added. Just right to satisfy my chocolate cravings. Plus, I love that it's Vegan!
Harmony J.
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
First off, this is a VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE chocolate! Do not buy this expecting a creamy milk chocolate taste as milk isn't vegan. So with that being said its a very good chocolate! Not packed with sugar or salt.

Also even though they do not actually use milk, it is processed with other milk products! which loses a star for that!
Rose L.
Rose L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these chocolate bars! The combinations are amazing and worth the price! I also like that while I'm indulging, I'm also contributing to Endangered Species causes, win-win. Cranberries, almonds and dark chocolate can never go wrong!
Marica S.
Marica S.
This is what momma gets when she needs a little something to treat herself!! I absolutely adore these endangered species candy bars. I got for them in the store every time. They're great for the price!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
I found this at giant, my local food store. It was 2 for 5 bucks and I grabbed two. The mint one is my favorite. I buy these all the time now.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
I love everything endangered species stands for and feel like a do-gooder each time I purchase this.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This chocolate tastes amazing! I like the one with raspberries as well. I like the packaging because it has details about the animal when you open it up. I feel the need to grab one every time I'm at wegmans!
Justine B.
Justine B.
Manchester, NH
What is your favorite flavor?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I find this chocolate bar and how much do they usually cost?
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
I don't understand what this product is ?
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
N Lawrence, OH
Which store has these the cheapest?