BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Cacao Nibs.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten-free. see more...

• Do ya'll ever buy these for friends as gifts?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie H.
Franklin, WI
I really like this brand and what they stand for. There chocolate is really good too. It is creamy and not that bitter. I don't like sweet or bitter chocolate and this one is perfect. It's a little more expensive but, your paying for quality. I would reccomend
Davia T.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious chocolate that they sell at Walgreens which is super convenient for when you have a late night craving and can’t get to Whole Foods. I would eat this chocolate everyday if I wouldn’t get so unhealthy!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I indulge in dark chocolate once in a while and this brand is one of my all time favorites. Quality dark chocolate and incredibly rich and creamy. Usually get it from my local whole foods and definitely recommend this heavenly treat.
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a fan when it comes to dark chocolate but my friend was going on and on about this product so I figured I'd go out and get some. Not a fan but she was pleased to accept the rest I didn't finish.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
At 72% cocoa, if you're not a fan of dark chocolate, you may not love this. I like Endangered Species because of what they stand for. They are a good cause company. I also love the flavor of the good for you chocolate.
Jenna B.
Columbus, OH
As someone who suffers from a dairy allergy, Endangered Species chocolate is great. The chocolate is rich and dark enough that it satisfies all of my chocolate wants.
Erin B.
Love this entire range! It is definitely a severely dark chocolate so you can't pig out to this like you could, say a Reece's, but it is a great natural and cruelty free snack to curb your sugar cravings
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Super awesomest purest not artificial totally amazing pure cocoa flavor. Regardless of the flavor, if you like the flavor, you'll LOVE Endangered Species.
BJ V.
Carrollton, TX
One of my favorite guilt free treats! I love the bitterness of the dark chocolate, it's not overly bitter, just the right amount.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
You can't go wrong with this brand! Yummy chocolate, supports a good cause and not too expensive. What more could you ask for.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
Do ya'll ever buy these for friends as gifts?