Endangered Species Chocolate Dark Chocolate With Blueberries Bar Natural - Sea Turtle uploaded by Shelah J.

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES

Endangered Species Chocolate® Natural Dark Chocolate with Blueberries.
10% net profits donated.
72% cocoa.
Certified GF™, gluten free. see more...

• Is this any good and does it have a true blueberrie flavor?1 Answers
Yadaray A.
Yadaray A.
Miami beach, Fl
This chocolate bar is the first I have tried from this brand and it's made me want to try all the other ones. It's pretty hard but easily melts in your mouth and has a very slight but delightful blueberry flavor. Most of them seem to be vegan, which is amazing to find. This brand donates 10% to endangered species programs which is an added bonus.
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious chocolate! I love dark chocolate. There is a slight hint if blueberry. I love that this is vegan. Love that this supports endangered animals. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Tricia N.
Tricia N.
Warsaw, IN
I have tried several varieties of the Endangered Species chocolate bars and have like them all. This dark chocolate bar with blueberries features sea turtles on the packaging which also means that some of the proceeds from the bar go to help endangered sea turtles. That's an added bonus. I like knowing that my purchases are having an impact, especially since this bar tends to run a little pricier than some other chocolate varieties. Also, it's worth mentioning that I don't typically like blueberries, but this is a subtle blueberry flavor mixed with yummy dark chocolate so it balances well.
Megan L.
Megan L.
I've tried this once before, but it's not really yum to me. I'm not to keen on the dark chocolate but if you are you'll possibly like it. Give it ago :)
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Is this any good and does it have a true blueberrie flavor?