BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate All-Natural Wolf Bar - Dark Chocolate with Cranberries and Almonds (72% cocoa content) This 3oz. dark chocolate bar is made with all-natural, shade-grown, ethically traded, single-origin cocoa. Combined with cranberries and aFeatures include: -All-natural gourmet chocolate-Shade-grown ethically-traded cocoa beans from small family-owned farms-Supports endangered animals habitat and humanity-Each bar contains educational information about the endangered animal on the wrapper see more...

• I always see these. And was wondering if the dark chocola...1 Answers
Maggie D.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is definitely an indulgence for me. Sometimes I will get them on sale and keep them in the freezer for days when I just need something like a glass of wine and a small square of chocolate. It definitely tastes high quality and not too bitter.
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
I have to applaud this brand for proving amazing chocolate, but also giving back to the earth and wildlife!! In all that I do I want to not hurt animals, so when I’m also able to do that with the chocolate I buy (only the vegan flavors, of course) I’m here for it!
Devontae B.
I saw this chocolate when I was checking out at the zoo and the packing and the name caught my eye so I had to buy it and it’s the best chocolate I’ve had in years it’s not to sweet and not to bitter it is just right.
Leah S.
This is so delicious! And it feels good to eat chocolate knowing you're helping animals too! The cranberries are a little tart but I'd still buy it again. The chocolate is so good and high quality. YUM!
Taylir L.
This company is great. It helps support endangered species while providing a great healthy chocolate bar. His flavor is so delicious. It doesn’t taste like any other chocolate bar. If you are looking for a sweet treat that helps animals this is the chocolate bar for you. It is pretty pricey but it is so worth it.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the dark chocolate. I am a big dark chocolate fan and I love this brand of dark chocolate. It cost a little more but it's worth it. It taste amazing and it's made from pure coco and few other healthy ingredients.
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
Yummy I don’t feel as bad when I eat this. But then I eat the whole bar!!! Love what they stand for and it’s chocolate! Fair price dark is my fav
Jenni B.
Canby
Great flavor and a truly good quality dark chocolate. This is one of my favorite brands that I get. No more milk chocolate for me.
Kristin F.
I didn't like this very much. It had a weird flavor that wasn't very pleasant. Its not something a would recommend.
Ashley V.
Richmond Hill , GA
B O M B Super fine and silky smooth rich chocolate!
Taste fantastic with just the right amount of nuts and berries😍
Selena K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always see these. And was wondering if the dark chocolate one is any good. I love dark chocolate.

back