BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate® Organic Dark Chocolate & Natural Cherry Flavor.
10% net profits donated.
70% cocoa.
Rainforest Alliance Certified, cocoa.
USDA organic. see more...

Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
The best part about these are that you help a good cause. I like that the different flavors help a different area and type of animal so you can decide where you want your contribution to help. A very good concept.
Sheila b.
APO, AE
I really like this chocolate. At times I have to contain myself from eating the whole bar. Healthier alternative to the other non organic bars in stores.
Nicole R.
Oxford, CT
Amazing and tasty organic chocolate that benefits a good cause! Not bitter or too bold and is definitely a healthier alternative to other chocolates.
Lon C.
Blythe, CA
Best tasting chocolate and fruit mix I've ever had. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I love that it's organic and goes for a good cause.
Leslie C.
Crown Point, IN
Endangered Species are one of our favorites. The quality is high, and the taste is great. A small amount of the bar is satisfying.
Megan J.
Atmore, AL
Yum. Looks good to me. :) And it is organic. WHOOO!!! So that is definitely a plus. Love.
The G.
Mississauga , ON
Delicious bar that helps a great cause! I’m also vegan so I can only have dark chocolate. So I’m hoping endangered species AND enjoying a guilt free snack. I bought this at a all natural nutrition store.
Marytė L.
London, London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely tasty and worth all money we paying for it.
Very nice flavour and makes you get it all the time!
Megan J.
Atmore, AL
Where are they located/? I haven't seen them in stores near me.
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
This looks good. I have never heard of it. Where can you but them?