Endangered Species Chocolate Co-Exist Pouch,Dark Chocolate Covered Hazelnut Toffee (Black Rhino), 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

• We just started selling these at work are they good?2 Answers
Lana S.
I support this brand by buying all their products. They help out nature and the survival of endangered species.

This chocolate tastes great I love all their dark chocolates. But this particular one I like, because it’s one I can share when I have company
Sarah C.
I love this brand, both for the quality and ethics of the company of giving money to save endangered species. I love these toffee bites. They are so good and addictive.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
Yum yum yummy! I love all of the different Endangered Species chocolates. I buy one every week when I go grocery shopping. It is a bit more than some of the other bars, but worth the few extra cents. Go buy now!!
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
I am never ever disappointed with their products. I try to buy every time I'm out a d it's always very well worth it.
So delicious! Dark chocolate, hazelnut AND toffee?! How could you go wrong!!
jeanine m.
Eggengengngnyeynyneneyneyneykeyneyneyneneyneyneynyenyeneynsyneynyeneyneynett
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
It's a really good product. I am satisfied with this. I love this. You can try this out. You will 100% satisfy by this product
Jordan M.
We just started selling these at work are they good?