BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species Chocolate All-Natural Rainforest Bar - Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint (72% cocoa content) This 3oz. mint chocolate bar is made with all-natural, shade-grown, ethically traded rich dark chocolate with a hint of all-natural deep foFeatures include: All-natural gourmet chocolate Shade-grown ethically-traded cocoa beans from small family-owned farms Supports endangered animals habitat and humanity Each bar contains educational information about the endangered animal on the wrapper see more...

• I have had other flavors in this brand, but can't find th...2 Answers
  • Dies this have a strong mint taste?2 Answers
Ariella A.
howell
Yum! This is amazing chocolate. It’s organic fair trade dark chocolate minty goodness. I got mine in target, because I’m always there and it’s not that expensive, plus when you buy they support species, habitat and humanity. It’s all in the label, so beautiful and a beautiful cause. Love this chocolate and it’s message. A+
Jamie S.
Richmond
Love the cause of this.  Chocolate is very good.  I prefer a little more minty, but will buy this over a more minty every time bc of the cause, it's all natural and the base chocolate is delicious.  It is a little pricey.
Ashley C.
So, this is actually one of my favorites to buy when I want something sweet. Especially with the mint flavor, it is so yummy. I will reach for this if I’m wanting to crave my sweet tooth. It is one of my favorite flavors to have.
CHLOE🌸 D.
Brewster, MA
This is my favorite chocolate. It is dark and has hints of mint. I also like buying from brands that do great things. These endangered species bars are awesome. I recommend to any chocolate lover!
Kirsten R.
Mountain Home, AR
Love the brand love the effect! When you open a package on the rapper it tells you where you’re money is going each bar provides move for a specific endangered species! I️ love the idea!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bough this a few times because The proceeds go to a great cause and because well it is chocolate mint! I like helping out the environment as much as I can and was happy to buy this so I have a way to be involved.
Brittani R.
LOVE this chocolate! It's relatively low in sugar if you buy the super dark ones and also vegan! Plus the company donates 10% to endangered species efforts. I will always be a loyal customer to this chocolate brand. Endangered Species Chocolate Co. Dark Chocolate With Deep Forest Mint
Jessica W.
Summerhill
These bars are delicious. I also like that part of the proceeds go to animal rescue. The chocolate is not sweet like Hersheys. I personally like about a 72% cacao level and these are great... the lower sugar content and higher natural cacao is also better for your health.
April W.
Knoxville , TN
I love this product! This chocolate bar is wonderful! Dark, creamy, and minty! If it’s not chocolate and salty it’s gotta be chocolate and mint! This brad is good, give them your money and TRY all the chocolate.
Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate. You can just taste the difference between other brands. This brand is fair trade, and I love that their proceeds help to fight for endangered species. The Deep Forest Mint flavor has to be my favorite one. Dark chocolate and mint are the perfect combination. You can't go wrong.
Lisa T.
Frankfort, Ky
I have had other flavors in this brand, but can't find the deep forest mint! Where can I purchase this?
Kristin L.
Dies this have a strong mint taste?