Endangered Species, Choc Cexst Crvd Drk Chry Mccaw, 3 OZ (Pack of 6)

Are they chew ? Do they have nuts ?
What do these taste like?
Who Thought To Put A Bird On The Packaging Not The Greatest Idea made Me This It Was Bird Feed At First Second My Mind Went Dark I Will Admit It. Are the Chocolates Worth It Even Tho The Packaging Throws Me Off A Little????
Start your review of Endangered Species, Choc Cexst Crvd Drk Chry Mccaw, 3 OZ (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,947 reviews
This is amazing tasting chocolate! It's dark and rich with sweet chewy cherries inside! You get to feel good about purchasing and less guilty about wasting so much money on dessert! I do recommend this!
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This are awesome and being it goes to good causes how would you not it taste great and being I have a bird after my own heart. Endangered Species, Choc Cexst Crvd Drk Chry Mccaw, 3 OZ (Pack of 6)
Coconut Creek, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are addictive. You will not be able to eat just one. They are so tasty and delicious that before you know it you ill will have eaten the entire can.
Lakeside, CA
I love these chocolates I get mine at sprouts. It's not cheap but it is delicious and buying it helps the save and protect the rainforests and wildlife.
Osage Beach, MO
These are very tasty I must say. My partner got em when he went on an official trip to California. They are sweet and so addictive. My kids love them too
Pullman
So creamy and delicious, Love this chocolate. In a great portion size this snack makes it easy to indulge without the guilt. Will be purchasing again.
Grant, AL
The best creamy chocolate ever. Its great for those who care about the environment and the impact coco farming can have on nature.
Es crujiente, no se me hizo para nada hostigante, me encantó su sabor, uno de los mejores chocolates con leche que he probado
I would defiantly try a sample...however I never ate it now do I buy it so I don't know the price but they look expensive
Los Angeles
I really really like this brand. Dark chocolate is usually too much for me, but I can eat these all day