BY ENDANGERED SPECIES CHOCOLATE

Endangered Species® Chocolate Bug Bites® Organic Milk Chocolate.
10% of net profits donated to help support species, habitat and humanity.
Rainforest Alliance certified, cocoa.
Savor chocolate. Save our planet.
chocolatebar.com. see more...

Kadie C.
Portland, OR
I eat these Bug Bites chocolate on the regular and my niece loves them too. They’re the perfect little amount for when you just want a small treat. There are fun education inserts about bugs too which is cool for kids.
Jenn: S.
Salem, MA
A treat we get monthly as it is so darn good! Our kids love this chocolate with fresh fruit and I love it even more. It is so high quality and the price is always in line with competition and well worth the quality.  Highly recommend this brand of chocolate to anyone!
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
The Endangered Species chocolates are very yummy and are made with high quality chocolate. They have delicious flavors and this particular plain milk chocolate square is very good. I would repurchase these because they taste good and are made with quality ingredients.
Kalyn S.
My daughter loves these, i feel better about giving them to her because they are organic and the company wants to do well for the environment. i think they are tasty too. they are a little on the pricey side so we only have these as a special treat.
Jacky W.
Centennial, CO
The chocolate is really tasty. I enjoy that they're individually packaged, as it makes it easier for them to travel. The pictures of the bugs inside of the packages can be a little off-putting, but if you can get over that then this product is for you!
Yvonne S.
I love these chocolates they taste delicious. They come with bug trading cards in them and usually the pictures are beautiful, even of the creepy bugs. I have collected most of the cards already. I could eat these all the time.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good and 10% goes to a good causes so how can you complain have a tried it a couple times. Endangered Species Bug Bites Organic Milk Chocolate
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love organic things and I honestly love this product t it looks good and tastes even better
shanti j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These sound kind of appetizing being organic and chocolate But the bug kind of throws me off.