BY ENDANGERED SPECIES

Endangered Species® Chocolate Bug Bites® Organic Milk Chocolate.
10% of net profits donated to help support species, habitat and humanity.
Rainforest Alliance certified, cocoa.
Savor chocolate. Save our planet.
chocolatebar.com. see more...

Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
My daughter loves these, i feel better about giving them to her because they are organic and the company wants to do well for the environment. i think they are tasty too. they are a little on the pricey side so we only have these as a special treat.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good and 10% goes to a good causes so how can you complain have a tried it a couple times. Endangered Species Bug Bites Organic Milk Chocolate
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love organic things and I honestly love this product t it looks good and tastes even better
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
I love these chocolates they taste delicious. They come with bug trading cards in them and usually the pictures are beautiful, even of the creepy bugs. I have collected most of the cards already. I could eat these all the time.
shanti h.
shanti h.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These sound kind of appetizing being organic and chocolate But the bug kind of throws me off.
Jacky W.
Jacky W.
Cleveland, OH
The chocolate is really tasty. I enjoy that they're individually packaged, as it makes it easier for them to travel. The pictures of the bugs inside of the packages can be a little off-putting, but if you can get over that then this product is for you!