BY ENCORE

Find video games at Target.com! The Mysteries of the Heart Collection (PC Games) see more...

• What kind if game is it? I'm sure it's not mmorpg. Haha. 2 Answers
Michelle F.
Flint, MI
I love playing hidden object games and the vivid detailed storylines. Often times though, they don't present the long game play like maybe an rpg would have. This package offers a variety of games each with their own unique beautifully created world. alone the game might be a quick play but together they represent a lot of entertainmeny jammed packed into one set.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love mystery hidden object games, thanks to my Grandmother! I could spend hours playing these games and never get bored. Thanks to my bad memory, I could play the game once and when I play it again later on, it's like playing it all over again. Love these games!
Kimberly S.
Salem, VA
Love hidden object games. Want to play so badly, for some downtime that is so needed. When I play it takes my mind of all things.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
These games are very entertaining and I can play for hours. the missions are really intriguing and keep me guessing
Jolene N.
Mysteries of the heart could be a game i myself would like to try out seeing i enjoy mystery
What kind if game is it? I'm sure it's not mmorpg. Haha.