BY ENCORE SOFTWARE

• Which was better for you the first or the second?2 Answers
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
This game got me hooked from 1 recommend it totally has a very good story using real facts adapting them to the history of the game, the gameplay is very good, the graphics are acceptable, has both a main story and subplots trust me to finish this game They will want to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Kristina R.
De Soto, MO
Having 1 and 2 in one case has greatly made room for more of Assassin's Creed games to help fill up my gaming shelves! Amazing graphics and such fun game play every gamer needs these in their lives!!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
These games are engrossing, partly for their storylines, partly for the huge open worlds that allow you to explore and solve a variety of side quests. I highly recommend.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Gamer Expert Level 4
I enjoyed Assassians Creed. It is not a game I would play over and over again but for the most part it was enjoyable. My husband liked it as well.
barbara l.
ontario canada
My teen has them and has played but they don't care for it. It doesn't get played by the boys and they don't recommend it. I though it was well done when I watched them try it out.
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
Which was better for you the first or the second?