BY ENCORE

Maximize your productivity with mavis beacon teaches typing platinum 25th anniversary edition! The most comprehensive typing instruction system now includes learning tools, an iupdated user interface and more features to guarantee typing improvements in just 2 weeks!whether you want to learn essential keyboarding skills or improve overall typing efficiency, mavis beacon will guide you step-by-step on your road to success! Improve speed and accuracy with detailed assessments, customized lessons and skill-building games.in addition to mavis beacon's personal typing instruction, detailed reports illustrate overall progress and... see more...

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Used this back in elementary school at home through to middle school technology class to practice typing. Really excellent program to learn how to type. I have a younger brother in elementary school who wants to learn how to type so I'll have to see if we still have this laying around anywhere.
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Wish I knew how much time I really spent on this game growing up. Maybe that explains why I am pretty good and fast at typing on the keyboard now.
Denice R.
Denice R.
Very good software that i got to use in my computer class in Jr High and loves it I definitely saw and improvement on my typing skills and really got better at typing with this program I've not seen another one that is this effective
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Got this back in the 90's and it really helped me increase my WPM. I was awful before this. I did the whole chicken pecking thing.

But with this you learn great skills that will get you far!
Yady R.
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
I was able to take advantage of this program back in high school when our very kind teacher would allow us to come after school to use the computers.

The program was very helpful since it allowed me to choose the level and introduced different letters as you advanced. Then there were the timed "test" and some other fun ways to teach typing.

I liked it very much