BY ENCORE #68 in PC & Mac Games

"celebrate 5 years of luxor with an all-new, marble-shooting adventure! get ready to wield your winged-scarab shooter in an all-new luxor, the #1 action-puzzle game of all time! navigate your shooter to ensure matches of three or more fire colored balls into the advancing chain of colored spheres to eliminate them before they destroy the pyramids. unlock all 20 achievements as you collect ankh coins for extra lives and catch falling treasures for big bonus points. save ancient egypt in the 100-level adventure mode, or test your accuracy in all-new blast mode the 2-minute timed mode that challenges you... see more...

Aimee W.
One of the best role playing games i have played in a long time. Super Fun and easy to progress through the game. Didn't have any problems or glitches what so ever! This game can bring many nights of binge gaming because it is highly addictive!!
Robyn D.
Enterprise AL
This game is addictive and fun. Egypt themed ball shooter with many levels. I enjoyed this game. I even thought the music and sound effects were a perfect pair for this game.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Loved this game since the day it came out. So much fun for time wasting. It makes you quick on the draw!

The music is great and the graphics are so bright and pretty! I love this game!
Rebecca M.
I hate that I am obsessed with this game but I am! Its very addicting! When I want to unwind and I have some guilt free time to spare, this is definitely my pleasure.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
Oh my god I have been known to play this game for hours at a time. This game is hours of entertainment if you are a puzzle solving kind of person.
exzor l.
I think everybody's father lose part of his life playing Luxor, I remember a friend's mom playing this all night long while drinking vodka, vicious
Danielle S.
Lancaster
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game! When I start playing I can't stop it's so addicting. would recommend for sure for all the casual gamers out there!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Luxor is such a relaxing game on the computer. It's a mind toggling game but you actually enjoy it. Almost like a stress reliever.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a very addictive and fun game that is pretty easy to play. It does get harder the higher the level you go though.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So in love with this game. No bad things to say about it. I think this would remain a good game for several years