BY ENCORE

Find video games at Target.com! Get in on the high-rolling action with hoyle casino games 2013. This pack of pc casino games gives you all your favorite games: texas hold 'em, craps, pai gow poker, video poker, baccarat, roulette, video blackjack, blackjack, keno, 30+ video slots and poker. You also get 2 bonus games: hoyle slots and hoyle swashbucklin' slots. Great for teens and older, these pc games are all authentic versions of real casino games. They'll give you the rush and excitement of the casino floor. Plus, they're easy to play with simple user interfaces, large cards and fast game play. see more...

Katrina B.
I simply love this game. My kids tell me I'm a gamer but i cnat help it. I love to play the casino game and the other spade. To play i feel it the best relaxed thing to do. I would recommend this product for anybody it os the bomb.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I got this game just to try it out,, and i actualy like it i even got my dad into playjng it