Enchanted uploaded by Nehal G.

BY KEVIN LIMA #44 in Movies

A fairy tale comes to life in this thoroughly original, new Disney Classic. Drawing inspiration from its classic heritage, Disney creates an inspired story unlike any you've experienced before. Filled with excitement, fun, and incredible music from the legendary Alan Menken, ENCHANTED is the ultimate fish-out-of-water adventure. For princess-to-be Giselle, life is a fairy tale -- until she's banished from the animated land of Andalasia and thrust into the very unmagical, live-action world of modern-day Manhattan. When a cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer comes to her aid, little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him. ENCHANTED -- the musical comedy that will have your entire family under its spell.

• What is the movie about? I would like to see it 2 Answers
  • It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv6 Answers
  • Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want...9 Answers
Enchanted
  • "This was a cute movie but not my favorite they made her act a little too ditzy for my taste and it got a little annoying " in 13 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this movie ..list a good family movie ,,,especially for girls they love all the songs" in 9 reviews
  • "I took this movie from my aunt when it first came out and I still watch it all the time it's fun and it mixes up a little of all the Disney stories and I love the little twist to it the songs are cute the characters are great and I love the whole princess in the real world kind of vibe " in 6 reviews
  • "This was a fun movie to watch and it made you want to sing along." in 6 reviews
  • "i love Disney movies enchanted was a great movie that my grandchildren and i watched together" in 5 reviews
wendy b.
If you like princesses you will definitely love this movie. It starts off as a cartoon but then the characters come into real life and finally see how the real world is. Great songs and a great story line.
Brandi R.
Very cute movie...great for little girls. I felt it was a little cheesy... Maybe add a little more secret adult humor if there is going to be a second one made.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
Angelina Jolie did an awesome job in her role. I was skeptical to bring my young daughter at first, but ultimately decided in doing so, and it turned out to be a great film that we both enjoyed.
Shannon F.
Hardinsburg, KY
Very cute my little girl loved it. Love me some Patrick Dempsey and Amy Adams. On my part they could have less singing but other then that great to sit down and watch with the kiddos.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this highly underrated movie! Giselle is a perfect role model and the film tells a wonderfully charming store that is really fun for the whole family (or a kid at heart)!
Kimberlyn R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is one of my favorites! The animation is amazing and the story is also just super creative! The characters are amazing, the actors, just everything!!
Beaudrea C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is a really fun and happy movie for the whole family. I love how they mixed the cartoon world with the real world. It is definitely a feel good movie.
Becky H.
This was a cute movie. It was a little too childish for me, but it was good and it had a very good ending. It was also pretty funny, which is a plus for me.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
If you loved snow white when you were a kid then you will LOVE enchanted. me and my daughter watch this movie all the time but I am a Disney junkie...haha
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
I enjoyed this movie a lot. It's a cute funny movie and never got bored watching it. It's also goofy, and funny as well. I will definitely watch this again.
Alicia R.
Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want to waste my time
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
What is the movie about? I would like to see it