Enchanted uploaded by Nehal G.

BY KEVIN LIMA

A fairy tale comes to life in this thoroughly original, new Disney Classic. Drawing inspiration from its classic heritage, Disney creates an inspired story unlike any you've experienced before. Filled with excitement, fun, and incredible music from the legendary Alan Menken, ENCHANTED is the ultimate fish-out-of-water adventure. For princess-to-be Giselle, life is a fairy tale -- until she's banished from the animated land of Andalasia and thrust into the very unmagical, live-action world of modern-day Manhattan. When a cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer comes to her aid, little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him. ENCHANTED -- the musical comedy that will have your entire family under its spell.

• What is the movie about? I would like to see it 2 Answers
  • It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv6 Answers
  • Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want...9 Answers
Enchanted
  • "This was a cute movie but not my favorite they made her act a little too ditzy for my taste and it got a little annoying " in 13 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this movie ..list a good family movie ,,,especially for girls they love all the songs" in 9 reviews
  • "I took this movie from my aunt when it first came out and I still watch it all the time it's fun and it mixes up a little of all the Disney stories and I love the little twist to it the songs are cute the characters are great and I love the whole princess in the real world kind of vibe " in 6 reviews
  • "This was a fun movie to watch and it made you want to sing along." in 6 reviews
  • "i love Disney movies enchanted was a great movie that my grandchildren and i watched together" in 5 reviews
Lauren  C.
Butler, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie! It has Patrick Dempsey (yeah...adorable) and Amy Adams (one of my favorites) in it. It is a cute and refreshing spin on a classic Disney princess movie that the whole family will love!!
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
A cute Disney movie, but definitely not my favorite. I don't think it will ever become a Disney "Classic" that every household owns. But it was a good story with a happy ending, what more could you want?
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Christina V.
Arcata, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Enchanted. It pokes fun at the obsurdity of Disney movies while being a great Disney film itself. I love that there are so many subtle nods to other Disney movies and actors.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I loved this movie and so did my husband but the kids not so much I think it is for older children mine are still younger but I am sure that they will enjoy it in a few more years.
Kristen B.
This is such a cute movie. I loved how it went from cartoon to real life. Amy Adams was just adorable in it and she portrayed a princess perfectly! Great for a family movie night.
B B.
Valley Vlg, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really sweet, funny movie! It's great for family night, or when you want a girls night with a new/updated Disney movie. The songs are catchy and Amy Adams does a great job in it.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
This movie is adorable. The main character is so sweet and charming. I love the music and random dances. The story line is pretty cute. Great for kids, adult, and even teens.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I just love this Disney movie and so do my kids! Enchanted is a musical fairy tale that will have you all under a spell. Great story, great cast and love the music!
OlaMae B.
Such an adorable family movie. I really like this take on fantasy/romance. I like how they mixed both animation and reality into one movie! It worked really well.
Alicia R.
Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want to waste my time
Shirley R.
Bronx
It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
What is the movie about? I would like to see it