Enchanted uploaded by Nehal G.

BY KEVIN LIMA #44 in Movies

A fairy tale comes to life in this thoroughly original, new Disney Classic. Drawing inspiration from its classic heritage, Disney creates an inspired story unlike any you've experienced before. Filled with excitement, fun, and incredible music from the legendary Alan Menken, ENCHANTED is the ultimate fish-out-of-water adventure. For princess-to-be Giselle, life is a fairy tale -- until she's banished from the animated land of Andalasia and thrust into the very unmagical, live-action world of modern-day Manhattan. When a cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer comes to her aid, little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him. ENCHANTED -- the musical comedy that will have your entire family under its spell.

• What is the movie about? I would like to see it 2 Answers
  • It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv6 Answers
  • Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want...9 Answers
Enchanted
  • "This was a cute movie but not my favorite they made her act a little too ditzy for my taste and it got a little annoying " in 13 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this movie ..list a good family movie ,,,especially for girls they love all the songs" in 9 reviews
  • "I took this movie from my aunt when it first came out and I still watch it all the time it's fun and it mixes up a little of all the Disney stories and I love the little twist to it the songs are cute the characters are great and I love the whole princess in the real world kind of vibe " in 6 reviews
  • "This was a fun movie to watch and it made you want to sing along." in 6 reviews
  • "i love Disney movies enchanted was a great movie that my grandchildren and i watched together" in 5 reviews
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a cute movie! One of my all time favorite disney movies, i love how it is cartoon and action movie. Its funny but really cute and it has a good story. Its cheesy, but in a good way. It is a movie for the whole family, both kids and adults will love it.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
this movie an instant Disney classic! Full of Disney mocking itself in dozens of ways. A fun and touching story with terrific actors, music, sound effects and choreography. I'vebeen watching it over and over with my family and friends. a must- see!
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I loved this movie. I like how it kind of poked fun at other Disney movies, like every time she tried singing everyone looked at her like she was crazy. It was really fun to see what it would be like for a fairy tale in the real world.
Lisa N.
Gresham, OR
This movie seriously deserves more reviews!!
It is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Disney produced movie ever! It's definitely cheesy but it makes you feel so happy inside. You'll catch on that many Disney classics are incorporated into the film with it's on twists. Plus, McSteamy stars as the male role. Why wouldn't you love this?
Christy O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is perfect movie for a slumber party. My niece and I love watching this movie together. I like that the focus is not just fairytale like. It takes place in the real world. Just a different twist than other princess movies.
Beckstar
Very family friendly movie with lots of laughter, singing and character! Stars Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, James Marsden & Susan Sarandon as a villain this time. Surprise Narration voice. You won't be disappointed!
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this movie! This modern day fairytale has people of all ages making them believe that they can make their own happily ever after. I love Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, and the soundtrack is so fun!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Obviously not my favorite movie of all time, but I really liked it! More than I thought I would. Hope to buy it soon. I'm pregnant and it will be nice when my kid is a little older to watch movies I like too!
Lauren  C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie! It has Patrick Dempsey (yeah...adorable) and Amy Adams (one of my favorites) in it. It is a cute and refreshing spin on a classic Disney princess movie that the whole family will love!!
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
A cute Disney movie, but definitely not my favorite. I don't think it will ever become a Disney "Classic" that every household owns. But it was a good story with a happy ending, what more could you want?
Alicia R.
Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want to waste my time
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
What is the movie about? I would like to see it