Enchanted uploaded by Nehal G.

BY KEVIN LIMA

A fairy tale comes to life in this thoroughly original, new Disney Classic. Drawing inspiration from its classic heritage, Disney creates an inspired story unlike any you've experienced before. Filled with excitement, fun, and incredible music from the legendary Alan Menken, ENCHANTED is the ultimate fish-out-of-water adventure. For princess-to-be Giselle, life is a fairy tale -- until she's banished from the animated land of Andalasia and thrust into the very unmagical, live-action world of modern-day Manhattan. When a cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer comes to her aid, little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him. ENCHANTED -- the musical comedy that will have your entire family under its spell.

• What is the movie about? I would like to see it 2 Answers
  • It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv6 Answers
  • Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want...9 Answers
Enchanted
  • "This was a cute movie but not my favorite they made her act a little too ditzy for my taste and it got a little annoying " in 13 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this movie ..list a good family movie ,,,especially for girls they love all the songs" in 9 reviews
  • "I took this movie from my aunt when it first came out and I still watch it all the time it's fun and it mixes up a little of all the Disney stories and I love the little twist to it the songs are cute the characters are great and I love the whole princess in the real world kind of vibe " in 6 reviews
  • "This was a fun movie to watch and it made you want to sing along." in 6 reviews
  • "i love Disney movies enchanted was a great movie that my grandchildren and i watched together" in 5 reviews
Influenster M.
I really loved the way this film tied together nearly every fairy tale / Disney film ever. The hail back to classic Disney animation was so refreshing in a time where all animated films seem to be that computer generated look. The music was catchy and funny for those of us who grew up with classic Disney films. I think it did a great job at catering to all age groups. The costumes were amazing in the real world, and the acting was superb. No complaints.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Itcu this 3 stars because there's a lot better princess movies out there to meet you was not all of that they made it to sing it's okay but it's not great family did not really like so we got rid of can I keep the kids interested in
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I absolutely adore this movie. I've always wondered what would happen if animated fairy tales were brought to the real world, and this movie delivers. The songs are great/catchy, and you really believe the characters who are brought to life - they still maintain their over the top personalities whether evil, good, or heroic.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie! Although I must warn y'all, the movie is super cheesy but it has a great cast, a cute story, and a catchy soundtrack. The song So Close is being used in Disney California Adventures show World of Color and it makes me want to cry cause it's so cute. Also this movie has some of the best Cameos.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this movie. It was really cute. Although it felt way young and a little dopey. I still loved the characters. It isn't a movie that I will watch over again a million times but it was still adorable and kid friendly.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
This movie is super cute! One of my favorites for sure, even as I've gotten older! I'm a big fan of both Patrick Dempsey (even before he was McDreamy) and Amy Adams! Little ones will love it, it's fun to watch with fun songs as well!
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
Rebecca T.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like that this shows the incredible absurdity of cartoon and princess tropes in the real world. The cartoon characters are two dimensional and develop into members of our world as the film progresses.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Mixing the fairy tale stories with our every day lives is everyone's dream in one way or another. Plus having a princess who goes from completely clueless and unable to do things on her own, to her becoming strong is such a great character for any young girl. LOVE this movie!
Allison T.
Oakdale , LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is actually a really great movie. I baby'sit little girls a lot so I know possibly everything there is to know about princess movies. It's very funny. And Patrick Dempsey isn't too bad to look at!!
Alicia R.
Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want to waste my time
Shirley R.
Bronx
It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
What is the movie about? I would like to see it