Enchanted uploaded by Nehal G.

BY KEVIN LIMA #44 in Movies

A fairy tale comes to life in this thoroughly original, new Disney Classic. Drawing inspiration from its classic heritage, Disney creates an inspired story unlike any you've experienced before. Filled with excitement, fun, and incredible music from the legendary Alan Menken, ENCHANTED is the ultimate fish-out-of-water adventure. For princess-to-be Giselle, life is a fairy tale -- until she's banished from the animated land of Andalasia and thrust into the very unmagical, live-action world of modern-day Manhattan. When a cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer comes to her aid, little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him. ENCHANTED -- the musical comedy that will have your entire family under its spell.

• What is the movie about? I would like to see it 2 Answers
  • It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv6 Answers
  • Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want...9 Answers
Enchanted
  • "This was a cute movie but not my favorite they made her act a little too ditzy for my taste and it got a little annoying " in 13 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this movie ..list a good family movie ,,,especially for girls they love all the songs" in 9 reviews
  • "I took this movie from my aunt when it first came out and I still watch it all the time it's fun and it mixes up a little of all the Disney stories and I love the little twist to it the songs are cute the characters are great and I love the whole princess in the real world kind of vibe " in 6 reviews
  • "This was a fun movie to watch and it made you want to sing along." in 6 reviews
  • "i love Disney movies enchanted was a great movie that my grandchildren and i watched together" in 5 reviews
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Definitely not a movie for someone looking for a lot of action and an intricately-woven plot-line, but if you're someone who can turn their brain off and just enjoy some good old fantasy fun, this is a cute way to do it.
Cam H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
my sister is obsessed with this film. It's such a cute movie and the plot is adorable...definitely worth watching with the family or kids
Swati D.
Regina , GA
A movie is a modernized family tail that is meant to entertain. My niece who is 7 is so in love with the movie and the characters.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My kids and I all love this movie. Its a great family movie that keeps the kids entertained and the adults as well. Great movie.
Chyrelle R.
This is such a cute movie. A classic movie for Disney fans. It's full of comedy and romance. Great to watch on a rainy day.
Michal M.
Funny and very interesting movie. Great actors and great story. Have watched it several times now and can watch it again.
Zubaida R.
Lahore
A lovely movie with full of drama, romance and fantasy. The actors did amazing job and the music is great as well.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite movies! I absolutely love the music. And the animated meets real life aspect is super cute!
Tasha T.
Hamilton
Such a fun movie! Love that they brought in that Disney-magic element of original songs.. very well-cast!
Mikki B.
Good family friendly movie. Fantasy based. The acting was very low quality, but it was cute for the kids.
Alicia R.
Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want to waste my time
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
What is the movie about? I would like to see it