Enchanted uploaded by Nehal G.

BY KEVIN LIMA

A fairy tale comes to life in this thoroughly original, new Disney Classic. Drawing inspiration from its classic heritage, Disney creates an inspired story unlike any you've experienced before. Filled with excitement, fun, and incredible music from the legendary Alan Menken, ENCHANTED is the ultimate fish-out-of-water adventure. For princess-to-be Giselle, life is a fairy tale -- until she's banished from the animated land of Andalasia and thrust into the very unmagical, live-action world of modern-day Manhattan. When a cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer comes to her aid, little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him. ENCHANTED -- the musical comedy that will have your entire family under its spell.

• What is the movie about? I would like to see it 2 Answers
  • It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv6 Answers
  • Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want...9 Answers
Enchanted
  • "This was a cute movie but not my favorite they made her act a little too ditzy for my taste and it got a little annoying " in 13 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this movie ..list a good family movie ,,,especially for girls they love all the songs" in 9 reviews
  • "I took this movie from my aunt when it first came out and I still watch it all the time it's fun and it mixes up a little of all the Disney stories and I love the little twist to it the songs are cute the characters are great and I love the whole princess in the real world kind of vibe " in 6 reviews
  • "This was a fun movie to watch and it made you want to sing along." in 6 reviews
  • "i love Disney movies enchanted was a great movie that my grandchildren and i watched together" in 5 reviews
Nehal G.
Taif, Mecca
Enchanted One of the best movies I have seen ever. So romantic. I can't say more about it. I'm never going boring from watching it. My favorite scene is dancing at the Ball on so close song.
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched this one twice. This movie is unique, begins with cartoon and ends with live-action. The drawing of the cartoon is great, the actors act really well. This one is really funny, I cannot stop laughing at the princess with her weird actions and the troubles she created for the dad. This one is relaxing.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
This is such a cute Disney movie, and the cast was perfectly cast. Everyone did a great job bringing the characters to life. Every once in awhile, I will get a song stuck in my head and I will realize it is from Enchanted! Amy Adams is terrific and the cute little animals make this movie even more adorable. All Disney princess movie lovers should give this a shot!
Francheska N.
Fulton
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Like the Cinderella figure she plays in Disney's Enchanted, Amy Adams spreads a contagion of delight. The movie is great fun, but she's enchanting.Happily, the leads carry the day: James Marsden as a prince of grinning vanity, Susan Sarandon as the wicked stepmother, and, above all, Amy Adams, who, in the role of a would-be princess, finds true momentum, not just sappiness, in the farce of innocence.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Definitely not a movie for someone looking for a lot of action and an intricately-woven plot-line, but if you're someone who can turn their brain off and just enjoy some good old fantasy fun, this is a cute way to do it.
Cam H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
my sister is obsessed with this film. It's such a cute movie and the plot is adorable...definitely worth watching with the family or kids
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
A movie is a modernized family tail that is meant to entertain. My niece who is 7 is so in love with the movie and the characters.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My kids and I all love this movie. Its a great family movie that keeps the kids entertained and the adults as well. Great movie.
Chyrelle R.
This is such a cute movie. A classic movie for Disney fans. It's full of comedy and romance. Great to watch on a rainy day.
Michal M.
Funny and very interesting movie. Great actors and great story. Have watched it several times now and can watch it again.
Alicia R.
Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want to waste my time
Shirley R.
Bronx
It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
What is the movie about? I would like to see it