Enchanted uploaded by Nehal G.

BY KEVIN LIMA #98 in Movies

A fairy tale comes to life in this thoroughly original, new Disney Classic. Drawing inspiration from its classic heritage, Disney creates an inspired story unlike any you've experienced before. Filled with excitement, fun, and incredible music from the legendary Alan Menken, ENCHANTED is the ultimate fish-out-of-water adventure. For princess-to-be Giselle, life is a fairy tale -- until she's banished from the animated land of Andalasia and thrust into the very unmagical, live-action world of modern-day Manhattan. When a cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer comes to her aid, little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him. ENCHANTED -- the musical comedy that will have your entire family under its spell.

• What is the movie about? I would like to see it 2 Answers
  • It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv6 Answers
  • Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want...9 Answers
Enchanted
  • "This was a cute movie but not my favorite they made her act a little too ditzy for my taste and it got a little annoying " in 13 reviews
  • "I really enjoy this movie ..list a good family movie ,,,especially for girls they love all the songs" in 9 reviews
  • "I took this movie from my aunt when it first came out and I still watch it all the time it's fun and it mixes up a little of all the Disney stories and I love the little twist to it the songs are cute the characters are great and I love the whole princess in the real world kind of vibe " in 6 reviews
  • "This was a fun movie to watch and it made you want to sing along." in 6 reviews
  • "i love Disney movies enchanted was a great movie that my grandchildren and i watched together" in 5 reviews
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
I like this movie its pretty cute i just don't like the singing parts very much ha
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
This movie surprised me!!! It was really cute and fun to watch. Highly recommend.
GABRIELA B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie. It's very funny and the music acts are very entertaining.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
This is such a fun movie. I love it. It's funny and cheesy and soo enjoyable.
Khalil E.
Sousse
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
شاهدت هذا الفيلم للمرة المليون وقررت أن أعطيها المفضل دعونا نبدأ بالصب: كانت إيمي آدامز وجيمس مارسدين غير معروفة نسبيًا عندما ظهر هذا الفيلم وعمل في الأفلام المفضلة.  كانت سوزان ساراندون وباتريك ديمبسي الممثلان الوحيدان اللذان تعرفت عليهلا ولم أوسترل حتى إلى ذلك ، شاهدت لأن المؤامرة كانت تدهش.  وهو ما يقودني إلى النقطة الثانية ، هذا الفيلم هو رسالة حب كاملة إلى ديزني ، ولا حسناً مشاهدة الفيلم مرات متعددة لمراجعة إشارات ديزني المختلفة.  أخيرًا ، الموسيقى التصويرية رائعة.  الفيلم لا يكتظ بالموسيقى ولكن ، كونه فيلم ديزني ، حقوق قلب على الموسيقى.  الأغنية الأخيرة "So Close" ربما تكون أجمل أغنية "

Jamie A.
Chatillon, France
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
the plot at some point is a bit confusing. and the acting wasnt that good for some characters. but i still love it and would watch it again. i memorized the whole songs after watching it for the first time.
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me gusto que fuera una combinación divertida de las películas clásicas de las princesas de disney.
Mezclaron la animación con la realidad y esto la hace mucho más entretenida. Pensar que la realidad es como un universo paralelo o algo por el estilo, me enamoró por completo.
Tiene muchos detalles que la hacen graciosa y muy interesante. Que los animales hablen y luego de repente les pongan características más asociados a la realidad. De verdad que eso no tiene precio. Excelente!
Keekee C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I liked enchanted because it brought animation and real together. The movie I found quite funny and is definitely an all rounder for the family. I would watch again but it’s not one I could stick on repeat and be happy to keep watching
Nehal G.
Taif, Mecca
Enchanted One of the best movies I have seen ever. So romantic. I can't say more about it. I'm never going boring from watching it. My favorite scene is dancing at the Ball on so close song.
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched this one twice. This movie is unique, begins with cartoon and ends with live-action. The drawing of the cartoon is great, the actors act really well. This one is really funny, I cannot stop laughing at the princess with her weird actions and the troubles she created for the dad. This one is relaxing.
Alicia R.
Is the movie any good? I want to watch it but don't want to waste my time
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
It's a great movie ,I watch it every time they show it on tv
Melanie T.
Hinesville, GA
What is the movie about? I would like to see it