BY NONE

• Has anyone tried using any kind of pens on this book? I'm...5 Answers
  • What do you color with? Markers, colored pencils, etc. Al...7 Answers
E G.
Goshen, IN
This is a magical coloring book that actually makes you feel like you're on an adventure. Throughout the book are hidden "gems" for you to find and draw on a grid near the back of the book. After you find each of the gems, you can open the flaps to reveal a hidden coloring page! This book is a lot of fun to color and look at! It is great for colored pencils and also marker pens with thin points. Sometimes I wish there were more bigger spaces to color as the fine details can take some time, but the finished products are beautiful!
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
Great book. I love using it and coloring on rainy days or sick days. I love Johanna Basford's coloring books and I would love to buy lost ocean. This was $16 at Michaels but it's totally worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I'm 37 and suffer from Adult Onset Still's Disease. There is a lot of bed rest or couch confinement and even hospital time. I recently read an article about adult coloring books and how they can be a stress reliever. I ordered this book and have not been disappointed. The paper is thick and the artwork is amazing. It's not like the normal coloring books for children. There are small intricate details on every page. It's kind of funny when my 12 year old son asks me if I'd like my coloring book when I'm not doing good, but it does pass the time and I find it very relaxing.
Marie S.
Tampa, FL
This adult coloring book is intricate, detailed, and has many pages filled with cute drawings of nature and animals. It takes hours to do a single picture. I can't do a single page in one sitting, so this book will last me a long, long time. The pages are thick and high quality, unlike children's books - which is reflected in the price. However, you can't use regular markers with this. They will just bleed right through and affect the paper on the other side. This is more suited for colored pencils or gel pens.
Jennifer N.
I love this coloring book. It's a great way to relieve stress while channeling your inner child. Also a great activity to do with your children or nieces and nephews while they color in their own books! Nice thick paper quality, intricate designs and fun!
Megan R.
I was so excited to get this coloring book. my daughter has hers and now I have my own. makes for a fun, downtime, moment. I've been using pencils but I'm soon switching to pens. I get tired of sharpening the pencils lol.
Salli A.
I think ithis a beautiful and beguiling coloring book. I bought the Secret Garden for my niece and ended up picking The Enchanted Forest for myself. The illustarions on some are so intruiging and as you go through the pages you realise that an actual story is unfolding. Ifind this book very enjoyable.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
I love this coloring book because it never runs out of things you can color on. It's is fairly priced coloring book for the texture of the paper and cover and also the drawings are incredible and every one of them are unique
Briana G.
Canton, GA
This is a beautiful and high quality book! The pages are thick enough that you don't see color through the page. The illustrations are lovely, quirky, and entertaining. Some pages are very intricate. I would recommend to all :)
Katie M.
Andover, MN
You just can't go wrong with any of the Johanna Basford coloring books. Her art is beautiful, it inspires me to color! There is a ton of detail in every page, dive in and enjoy these books!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What do you color with? Markers, colored pencils, etc. Also what brand do you use?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Has anyone tried using any kind of pens on this book? I'm concerned about bleeding threw ?