BY E NATURE

This sherbet-type cleansing balm melts with the heat of your hands as you massage it onto your skin, dissolving makeup, impurities, and dirt to provide you with a deeply thorough cleanse.

Containing both birch water and moringa seed extract, the Moringa Cleansing Balm simultaneously cleanses and moisturizes your skin, making it the perfect cleansing item for all your traveling needs!

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyethylene, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Chrysanthum Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Water, Squalane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, 1,2-hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyquaternium-51, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin.

Karlie K.
Louisville
It pains me to write a bad review for this product because I’ve heard amazing things from Soko Glam. Something about this did not agree with my skin type. I have combo-dry and acne prone, sensitive skin. I’ve been double cleansing for some time now and thought I’d switch from my heimish - All Clean Balm 120ml 120ml to something new. Bad choice! This product clogged my pores ALL OVER my face and although I discontinued after 2 uses, cystic acne followed. If you are acne prone, definitely patch test this product or talk to others with skin like yours before trying! Enature Moringa Cleansing Balm
Beautyinmonolids
One of my all time favorite cleansing gels to use. It smells amazing (citrus scent) and it just glides on your skin and removes all makeup and impurities. I love using this and it truly works great for my skin type and it'd reasonably priced and can pick up at Ulta now too!
Veronica W.
Johnston
I really like this cleanser. It’s what I use for the first step in my double cleanse. I’m now on my second container already. I like how it melts into my skin and takes most of my makeup off (sometimes there is some eye makeup left behind) and it leaves my skin soft and dewy. It has not caused me to break out even though I do get occasional acne. For me this is a good cleanser and I like it. It’s kind of pricey, even on Amazon (where I purchased it) But imo it’s worth it
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this cleanser on a whim after my usual Banila CO cleanser was out of stock. I ended up LOVING this product! This cleanser is the only way my face really feels clean after makeup. It melts everything off and moisturizes my combination skin. I use a water-based cleanser on my Clarisonic after this product and it works perfectly!
Sumayya Q.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Love this brand of products. Very refreshing to use. It is very pricy, but it is worth the money. Not sure which stores sell it, but it takes a while to ship, so be prepared. the lotion is very gentle on my skin.
alivia t.
chattanooga
This oil cleanser is amazing at removing makeup; including mascara! I have been using this product for a while and I love it! It also helps fight acne, which is great for a teen like me!! If you’re looking for a makeup removing cleanser, I recommend this product.
Erin S.
orlando
This is a great cleansing oil! It’s travel friendly since it’s a solid and not liquid so easy to travel with. Very effective at removing all your makeup. I would definitely repurchase and am excited to try other products from them.
Diana T.
I wish I liked this cleansing balm more but it might have been just personal preference on this one that made me feel so so on this. It did do a good at melting off my make up but the scent was a bit too strong for me.
Linda H.
Portland, OR
This balm really removes all traces of makeup and feels really gentle and non stripping. I just make sure I do a double cleanse after using this balm.
Elizabeth S.
This balm is an oil based cleanser and I am in love with it. It is so easy to use and it removes all the dirt you may have on your face. The balm melts easily at the touch with your face and it does not leaves it greasy.