Emu Gold Emu Oil 100% Natural-4 oz-Oil uploaded by Alyssa F.Emu Gold Emu Oil 100% Natural-4 oz-Oil uploaded by Adriana F.

BY EMU GOLD

Emu Oil by Emu Gold 4 oz Liquid ULTRA-Active EmuGold Emu Oil is certified Grade A. It is fully refined naturally and is AEA certified meeting or exceeding industry standards. ULTRA-Active is a trademarked proven process that enables the natural extraction of about 50 more of the anti-inflammatory properties than fully refined emu oil. Its What Your Skin Is Thirsting For Emu oil is a natural emollient used to restore healthy skin. This essential oil penetrates deep into the layers of the epidermis providing fast relief for a variety of skin soft tissue muscle and joint conditions. Emu oil soothes cracked dry or irritated skin and can help minimize the signs of aging. Scientists and researchers are discovering its benefits and are adapting it into their treatment techniques for relieving burns and other skin conditions. Notably emu oil has no known side effects. It is quite simply Good for you and good for your skin More Than A Moisturizer For several years specialists have been intereste. see more...

Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This is 100% pure & fully refined emu oil, so it is hypoallergenic, and does not contain any contaminants. It has to be refined in order to get rid of bacteria and any other contaminants present in the oil, which includes pesticides, viruses, unnecessary hormones, etc.

Now I was unaware of emu oil prior to trying out this product. Come to find out, it comes from the fat of an Australian flightless bird, emus, so it has to go through a very careful process to ensure safe usage for people. It is a hypoallergenic oil, as well as anti-inflammatory. It deeply moisturizing without being greasy, and does not clog pores. It is soothing, and accelerates healing for numerous issues, such as skin irritations, joint pain, and sore muscles.

This is a multipurpose moisturizer, so I wanted to try it out for all that it is listed for, however after trying it out on my skin and nails, I was pleasantly surprised at how beneficial it is. I have a couple of scars due to past surgery, and skin discoloration for hormonal imbalances, so that was my targeted areas. Within a few weeks of using emu oil, I did noticed that the skin where applied was reasonably lighter, and the imperfections were less noticeable. Next, I tried it on my eczema, which is painful during the winter months. It worked very well on nourishing the skin, while keeping the skin irritation to a minimum without two uses. A little goes a very long way, and it wasn’t sticky, or greasy. It does absorb within seconds of application, and it is truly an exceptional oil.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Emu Oil is 100% pure and fully refined, packed with powerful ingredients. It is naturally rich in unsaturated fatty acids and provides unsurpassed moisturizing benefits to the skin and hair. Can be used on all skin types. Provides ultimate hydration for dry, itchy, flaky skin. Reduces appearance of scars, dark spots, stretch marks, burns and other discoloration. Has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe injuries, such as aching joints, sores muscles and sprains. Nourishes scalp and hair follicles to rejuvenate and replenish hair.
Adriana F.
Great moisturizer. Good for all skin types. It's fragrance free and does not clog up pores. Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. This is my favorite oil to use out of all the other ones I've tried. The pump is very convenient as well.
Tamara K.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. By far the best brand of emu oil I've tried to date. It keeps my skin feeling so hydrated and moist without feeling greasy. A little goes a long way. I have combination skin on my face and it's done amazing balancing it out. I literally just wash my face and use emu oil as moisturizer. That's it! My skin looks healthy and super clear. I get compliments all the time and people stop to ask what my skin regimen is. Try it!