empower Portable Pilates Studio with DVD uploaded by Dominique N.

BY EMPOWER #60 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

New & Improved! Get Long & Lean! Portable Pilates Trainer. Softer Foam Grip. More Durable. Power Cords. Great for Travel. Achieve that Long & Lean Look This Portable Pilates Studio lets you perform reformer-style Pilates movements without heavy equipment in your home.  Lightweight and portable, the bar disassembles for easy storage. Lose Inches & Burn Calories Fast! see more...

• Do these really work? I do not have space for a machine, ...1 Answers
  • Was told pilates is great for weight loss and is not so h...2 Answers
Dominique N.
empower Portable Pilates Studio with DVD Easy to use product especially using the DVD along with it. It is very durable and affordable at only $10 on Amazon. It really works your arms, legs, and core without feeling sore the next day. Results are almost immediate and I have gotten 2 friends to use this product as well!
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Definitely a good product for flexibility and stretching. I also use it to help strengthen my ankles and calves for ballet. I only wish it didn't seem like the bands were going to snap everytime I use it.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Picked this gem up and fell in love. Work outs are how you want as you can adjust the intensity by wrapping the pulls over the bar easily. Also theirs plenty of Pilates bar workouts online. Can do right in your living room.
Annamaria C.
#newyearnewme I bought this awhile back for my mom and now its time for me to get myself one. very great and great for those stretching exercises, i got it at marshall's
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is great the bar comes apart in the middle which makes it easy to store just about anywhere. Its padded so it doesn't hurt your hands.
Nancy H.
Calgary
This is an amazing product because my hamstrings are stretched out and my muscles are not tight. I use it everyday! Without this, my hamstrings would be so tight and my muscles would be stiff!
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Was told pilates is great for weight loss and is not so harsh on the back, any recommendations?
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Do these really work? I do not have space for a machine, but I would really like to give Pilates a try.