BY EMPOWER

Great for Yoga, Pilates, & Other Exercise Routines! Provides Superb Cushioning & Stable Foundation for Virtually Every Exercise Routine. Incredibly Soft to the Touch with Ribbed Design for Added Stability. Great for Pilates, Stretching, & Toning. Lightweight Mat is Impervious to Water, Comfortable, & Made of Eco-Friendly Phthalate-Free Closed-Cell Foam The Empower® Deluxe Fitness Mat is a full 12 mm thick!  Great for all workouts including stretching, toning, strength training, and Pilates.  It is soft to the touch, lightweight and impervious to water.  The Empower Deluxe Fitness Mat provides sup. see more...

Misty A.
I completely fell in love with this product, my mother bought it for me as I was interested in getting into Yoga, and let me tell you this product has made a world of difference. I am not slipping and sliding all over the floor and it does exactly what it claims. Thank you Empower!!!
Sheily H.
Hillsboro, OR
I got this as a gift from one of my friends who was helping me get into yoga and i must say I love it so much! It's very comfortable and helps me stay in place which is necessary when doing yoga!
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Does this product move around when you are in different poses or does it stay in place?
Sarah G.
How much of a cushion does the mat provide?