BY EMPOWER

Better Abs, Back, Butt, & Posture. Improve Your Balance & Stability & Strengthen Your Core. Use for a Variety of Core Exercises. Burst Resistant for Added Safety. Inflates Quickly & Easily with a Dual Action Hand Core balls are a fun, safe way to tone your abs, back, butt, and legs, as well as improve your posture!  This 55 cm core ball is made of durable burst resistant vinyl.  An illustrated workout poster, follow along workout DVD and a high speed, dual action hand pump are included.  This ball is designed for women under 5’6" tall.  The full workout, Core Ball Slim and Tone DVD by p. see more...

• Is this good for beginners? I am new really getting into ...1 Answers
Vanessa
What better way to start the new year with this amazing core ball that helps you with with core and gets you motivated to work out. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to start off slow and their are soo many different ways to use this core ball for your workouts, you're going to love it!
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this ball. It is great for working on your tummy and your legs depending on the exercise. I use it at home and I use the ones at the gym. I prefer this over a machine.
Jordana L.
Apopka, FL
To avoid muscle fatigue, try mixing up your workout and using this exercise ball. I use it mostly for ab exercises to keep my muscles confused and I see better results.
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
Love this ball, it helps with work outs and I also use it for a chair at times. A great workout. So many different work outs you can do with it. I use mine daily
Brittany G.
Overland Park, KS
Helpful in strengthening my core and protecting my back from poor form. Highly recommend to mix up your work outs a bit.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I like using the ball it's great for a work out with with family or friends I like to use it for exercise
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Great value for your money is a great work out it's very durable even my kids love playing with it
Johnisha L.
San Diego , CA
This ball has help me through my pregnancy and post pregnancy it is the best
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
Is this good for beginners? I am new really getting into working out (treadmill, stair stepper, row machine, etc.) and want to get into more yoga and working out my core and this looks awesome. Thoughts?