Emporio Remix by Giorgio Armani Eau de Toilette Spray

An ode to Disco nights, and the man who danced with the most beautiful girl in the club, this Aromatic / Fougere fragrance for Male, spins a unique masculine fragrance. Top notes are star anise, basil and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emporio Remix by Giorgio Armani Eau de Toilette Spray!
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
muy bueno, en verdad es recomendable usar este producto es confiable , agradable y tiene mucho de lo que se espera con su uso. Huele espectacular
Kelly A.
Coram, NY
My husband has a couple of colognes by Giorgio. Although he is a fan of this scent I personally feel I like other colognes by Giorgio.
Jessica D.
I bought this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he really enjoys the scent. I find it a little overpowering at times though but I also am very sensitive to fragrance.
Jennifer F.
Mustang , Ok
CAN NOT WALK BY MY HUSBAND WHEN HE HAS THIS ON WITH OUT WANTING TO JUMP HIS BONES.. WHICH HE IS OK WITH LOL
Alejandro  F.
Union City, NJ
Such a great product, ran out like a week ago. Will definitely get more soon.
Such a great product, ran out like a week ago. Will definitely get more soon.
Livia R.
Fairfield, CT
I don't know yet how smells in my dad who I gift this. But I think it is really good.
Bethany R.
Delta, PA
I got this for one of my best guy friends and both of us love it. I can always tell when he's wearing it because it has a distinct smell but it's a great smell.
Jennifer P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This smells great and it is perfect for a gift. It is high quality and it lasts all day.
Chialia T.
Pontiac , MI
I bought this for my hun as for a gift, and he love it ! He say its just perfect for him the secent and everything. It's not to strong to the point you just wanna past out its just great. Plus it doesn't wear off.
Erica S.
Midland, GA
My boyfriend loves this stuff!! it my personal favorite as well, it smells awesome!

Looking for your answer?