Emporio Armani She Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jenny G.Emporio Armani She Eau de Parfum uploaded by Estefany Q.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A fresh blend of delicate florals, heliotrope, almond accents and a caressing wake of vanilla fragrances and cedarwood melt together in perfect harmony to create a women's fragrance that is both fresh and alluring.

L T.
Tulsa, OK
A soft and clean, crisp fragrance. It is a classic and beautiful scent. Smells heavenly and not overpowering but stays on and lingers through your skin. I will always have a backup bottle in my purse. Nice and elite packaging and great price, I wish they still make the largest bottle.
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
This is by far my most favorite perfume of ago time. It's a very sensual, sexy smell to me. It even makes me feel sexy. [product:armani---emporio-she-50-ml.-edp-/perfume]
Stephanie C.
NORTH WALES, PA
I just received this as Christmas gift, I used to wear it years ago..... It smells even better than I could remember. It is a long lasting fragrance that is worth it's weight in gold! The bottle (gold) is cool to touch, gives you a rich user experience from the moment you pick it up. the spray button is rubber coated and flush with the cylintrical bottle. A unique design! The fragrance has vanilla, musky, warm cedar tones and for me is just right. I get complimented on this EVERY single time I wear it. Smelling good is virtue in my book. I have found a winner and I am so glad that I have come back to this scent.
Nadine W.
I’ve used this perfume for the past 13 years. It smells fantastic and I love everything about it. Definitely recommend if you want to smell great. And it lasts all day long. It’s most definitely worth the money
houda M.
 think She is similar to VS Heavenly, but “fuller” and deeper, if that makes sense. It starts off unisex, but settles into something very soft, sensual and feminine—Slightly sweet, smooth, creamy, fresh, clean vanilla sandalwood musk. It’s incredibly sexy to me. If angel wings had a scent, this would be it.
Kimberley W.
Cedar Falls, IA
My ALL TIME favorite perfume! I originally got this as a gift 8 years ago and have been wearing it ever since. Yes it is a little bit pricey but a little makes quite the statement. I have actually had no less then 10 people (both men and women) ask me what I was wearing because they loved the scent as well. This is a musky woodsy (but feminine) with a tiny bit of citrus. Yummy! I can do this in my jeans and t-shirt or my cocktail dress so yep I LOVE IT.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
I really like perfumes, as I have said on occasion. I collect them once finished bottles, also buy according to the season, if they are fresh, sweet or stronger. Among Armani perfumes are some that I like as the Code, Sensi, City Glam, the She (which I speak now), the Remix ... and see where a few months ago gave me this perfume: the She.
Carole L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is one of the best fragrances I've discovered in my life! With oriental and floral notes, the Emporio Armani "She" is just suitable for young, confident and feminine woman. Light, sweet and outstanding. It has a good fixer too. The greatest scent ever for every season! I strongly recommend. Just go and try it!
Barbara J.
Bonita, CA
This is my all time favorite perfume. I'd buy a bottle every time I went through Duty Free at the airport. It is so clean smelling and long lasting. The scent has notes of orange flower, honeysuckle, and heliotrope followed by rich base notes of vanilla, amber, sandalwood, and musk.
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
Love this perfume! It's not too strong but still stays on your skin for a long period of time! I really don't know how to describe this perfume other then its different, but a good different! And the pricing on this really isn't that bad like some perfumes I have!
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I have been wanting to try this fragrance. can u explain the scent or compare to other perfumes?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto? Funciona?

Amazon