Emporio Armani In Love with You Ea de Parfum 50ml

by Emporio Armani

Discover Emporio Armani's new fruity fragrance, In Love With You. This addictive oriental cherry scent features notes of black cherry, jasmine vanilla. An audacious fragrance reflecting the personality of today's young woman in search of a sensual fragrance that lights up her profound love story

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emporio Armani In Love with You Ea de Parfum 50ml!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Emporio Armani In Love with You Ea de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Stephanie P.
Anyone who really knows me knows that I am a perfume addict. I own a very extensive collection . This is one of my new favorite cherry scents. Raspberry, cherry, jasmine, and a hint of musk make this a divine fruity floral. Highly recommend! ❤️
Kristina  A.
It is literally like a candy! So sweet and genuine like a childhood dream! Amazing raspberry note makes the scent unforgettable! I've bought this fragrance to my mom and she adores it! This perfume will be perfect for cheerful, energetic people who are full of love to the world and lust for life!
Rhiannon C.
Chelmsford, Essex
Emporio Armani In Love with You Ea de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Rhiannon C.
Honestly my favourite perfume! It's got such a lovely smell and I've used this one ever since it came out. It lasts for hours and I love it so much. I definitely recommend it to anyone! And the price isn't bad at all.
Minal B.
DONCASTER EAST, VIC
Emporio Armani In Love with You Ea de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Minal B.
It’s a very fruity & sweet smell. The packaging is really cool. It’s worth the price. The perfume lasts long so not a lot is needed. :)
Karla Z.
Brownsville, TX
Emporio Armani In Love with You Ea de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Karla Z.
Se sienten las notas de cereza,pachulí y rosa. No es un aroma que antes no haya olido similar en otros perfumes, pero si es agradable. Es muy jovial y lo siento que destaca más en invierno ya que es algo potente. Me da cierto aire a LVEB
Kornelija S.
Rhodes
Love the smell! It’s one of my favorites. The smell could stay longer, but it smells amazing, it’s not too sweet, perfect for summer
Zahra O.
dampmart
Emporio Armani In Love with You Ea de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Zahra O.
Ce parfum est une très belle trouvaille, pour ceux qui aiment le patchouli, il a ce côté enduit oriental avec un parfum de fruits très agréable en été.
Lauren  B.
YARRAVILLE, VIC
Really me of romance, looks to kill, simple. Pretty. Floral notes are long lasting however depending on where you buy it the price can vary majorly.
Ak Å.
I love it. Im not a person that like perfume but i love the smell of this one. Got it as a chistmas gift from my husband and it is a expensive perfume but ....it smells soooo good
Maxi S.
Greifswald , Hansestadt, Mecklenburg
Toller toller Duft, der lange anhält und nicht zu aufdringlich ist. Etwas teurer, aber das Geld auf jeden Fall wert. Auch der Flakon gefällt mir gut

Looking for your answer?